Hʏᴜɴᴊɪɴ ᴠ.s. Jᴀy

5:45 P.M

Friday

October 1

Ni-Ki's POV
"What is it Onii-Chan?..." I said in a worried and nervous tone, not knowing why my brother is acting like this.
"Well...." He looked at Yeji, Yeji rolled her eyes.
"Come on! Make a fool out of yourself!" Yeji joked.
"OH! So the point of this is to make a fool out of myself?!" Hyunjin said in a offended tone.
"Well you are!"
"I'm sorry but-."

Then they go one bickering. It's fun to see them bicker!
They're like...Parents to me....
I still remember that night....

I shook the memory off my mind, going back to see what they want.
"Guys? So..the talk?" I cut the argument off, making them face me.
"Ok...How do I start..." Hyunjin whispered. It was straight silence in the room. I was really about to walk out of there and go downstairs with Jay.

"So...Love...it's a nice and joyful thing...And one day...You're gonna find the lover of your life and you're gonna spend your whole entire life with..." I gave him a weird look. Why are we talking about love? I haven't met anybody that I have interest with.

"Wait...Why are you talking about love?..." I questioned with as weirded out look.
"Well...Ever since you were a little kid...You've dreamed about having a boyfriend and I saw that guy in the parking lot and downstairs-." As soon as I heard that, I sighed heavily but quietly, closing my and rubbing my forehead while having my arms crossed.

"And...You've found your lover that...you love and I just-."
"Onii-Chan....Are you talking about Jay? The one you met downstairs and yelled at?..." I quietly cut him off.
".....Yeh,"
"Oh my go- WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK OF THAT?!?! EVEN THE FREAKING TEACHERS!!!" I hollered at the top of my lungs, making my voice echo in the entire house. I closed my mouth with both of my hands, realizing what I just screamed and knowing who probably heard.

Both Yeji and Hyunjin had eyes wide like they've seen a ghost, surprised since they've never seen me act like this or yell like bloody murder.
"That's it, I'ma beat the $h!t out of this dude-."
"NO!" Both me and Yeji yelled.

"Can you guys just hang out and enjoy your date while Jay and me can jus-."
"Just what?! Make him treat you like his boyfriend but will probably leave you?!" He screamed.
"ONII-CHAN, HE WAS JUST HELPING ME WITH MATH HOMEWORK!" I yelled back, leaving both of them speechless.
"....What were you guys doing before we got inside..."
"UGH!" I stormed out of the room.

I've never acted like this in front of Hyunjin and Yeji but I had enough!
"I SAW THE TRASH AND THE TV! YOU GUYS WERE DOING SOMETHING!" Hyunjing followed me downstairs.
"I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS CONVERSATION!"
"YOU DON'T USE DON'T TONE WITH ME MISTER!"
"WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK ME AND HIM ARE A THI-!" I reached to the bottom of the stairs and saw Jay with a concerned look.

I forgot...He probably heard us yelling from the room....and definitely heard what we were saying when we came downstairs...
"I-is everything fine? Sh-should I leave...?" Jay stuttered in a low voice as he got up.
"No, No, No! You're fine! It's just..." I looked at Jay...then to Hyunjin and Yeji...
"Yeji, can we talk?" I asked her.
"Sure, Hyunjin, don't do anything..." She said as she pointed at him and gave him a death glare.

both me and Yeji entered a room which was the storage room right by the garage.
"Ok...What the heck happened, Anii-Chan?!?!" I called her by the Japanese way instead of the Korean way to call your older sisters/woman friends.
"Ok, here's what happened, he saw your friend's car...He started wondering who it was...then he thought of the boyfriend!"
"Right...go on..."