𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡

October 23...

6 days until the Halloween dance party...

12:15 P.M

Ni-Ki's POV...

It's now lunch time and I'm over here sitting alone in one of the lunch tables.
I would be lying if I said I don't regret shouting at Jay earlier while he was trying to see if I was ok...

I shouldn't have raised my voice like that him...
Why do I feel as if I wanna ruin his relationship?...

Why am I thinking this?
I should be happy for Jay and Jungwon that they're happily together!

"Hey Ni-Ki!" I looked towards my left, it was the whole new friend group combined, meaning it was the 7 of them. It would be 9 if Jay and Jungwon were here but they're probably making out in the hallways!

"Hey hyung..."
They all looked at each other, then me.

"Hey...What's wrong?..." Heeseung asked while sitting right next to me.
"Yeah, you seem so sad..." Jake asked while taking a seat on my right.
"Yeah...it's just..." I closed my mouth.
"Is something bothering you?" Bangchan said with worry.

"You can tell us Ni-Ki," Sunoo said while trying to comfort me.
"Yeah, what Sunoo said." Felix took from Sunoo's words.
"Are you sick? Sleepy? Have a headache? Or is something just hurting?..." Sunghoon
said while rubbing my hand across the table.
"No...I just..."

"Ni-Ki, really, what's wrong?" Ta-Ki rubbed my other hand while sitting across from me.
"I just...it's...well..."
"Hey guys!" Jungwon exclaimed. Him and Jay were walking towards the table while having there hands linked while still having their lunches.

"Hey guys!" They all cheered.
I rolled my eyes. Jeez, why am I acting so mean and b!tchy?
I feel like I'm about to throw up.

"How's my favorite love birds doing?" Jake raised his eyebrows up and down.
"Good, Good," Jay smiled.
"You already know they were making out in the hallways!" Felix joked.
"Jay and Jungwon sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Sunoo cheered.

What happened?! Both teachers and students use to ship me and Jay! Asking if we were dating or have a crush on each other! Wait...Why am I worried about this?!

"Ok now guys!..STOP IT." Jay said through his teeth and gave them the death glare.
Not gonna lie, I giggled which kind of made my sad face fade and since it was funny.

"Anyways, what were you guys talking about?" Jungwon asked placing his stuff and food at the table.

"Oh we were just talking to Ni-Ki...Are you feeling well Ni-Ki?" Heeseung said.
"Yeah....Yeah! I just...I just haven't ate yet and my stomach hurts," I said, even though it's not the truth and I don't even know what is the truth.

"Oh!...Well you gotta eat whenever you need to because that can be a serious problem, I don't want you to starve." I looked up to Jay, with a worried but warm smile.

"O-ok..." I murmured as I felt eyes glued to me and Jay.
I looked up, seeing everybody look another way and start talking.
I took a glance to Jay and Jungwon, who were laughing and smiling. I felt something in my chest burn and sting. Sure they're a very cute couple but it's just...