꒦꒷‧ ₊˚ ━ 𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝟷𝟺.

STIRRING IN HER PLACE, the fairy rubbed her eyes to get any excess residue out

STIRRING IN HER PLACE, the fairy rubbed her eyes to get any excess residue out. she must have been out awhile, as the ambience of the masquerade ball could no longer be heard. wherever she was, all she could hear was the soft patters of rain, and the songs of the evening wind.

slowly, y/n opened her eyes to take in her new surroundings, yawning quietly before blinking once, and then twice. shock was painted on her features when she found herself in a bedroom filled with luxury, just as she had the night before, back with the king of hearts.

from there, it was safe to assume it was more than likely tooru's, given the pattern up until now.. and the midnight cape trimmed with gold that draped over his velvet chaise; something she couldn't possibly forget when her dance partner swayed so gracefully in it.

for that reason, it couldn't be anyone else's bedroom but his own. which was relieving to know.. yet a bit out of place.

a dungeon, dare she say, would have been more appropriate, considering she was from the enemy party. so it made her wonder why she was thrown into such.. opulence. maybe as a taunt?

either way, her memory remained foggy for the most part, due to being put asleep just before things got heated. however, she distinctively recalled dancing with the demon king himself, ever so closely to the brunet as though she belonged there, in his arms. and for the time that it lasted, it felt incredibly blissful.

still, it was rather strange how it all went down, almost as though it had all been planned with her infiltration in mind. was there a spy among the party..? the plan was absolutely full proof- and thoroughly organized to be executed to perfection! there was hardly any room for error after hearing how long hajime and the others had been planning the mission.

someone had to have said something to tooru, otherwise she wouldn't be held captive in his bedroom as she was now.

wincing, the maiden reach a hand up to cradle her aching head, squeezing her eyes shut as she exhaled shakily.