꒦꒷‧ ₊˚ ━ 𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝙾𝟷.

"Y/N-CHANNNN, WHY'RE WE TAKING SO LONG HERE? YOU PROMISED ME WE'D BE GETTING MILK BREAD!" whined the captain of seijoh's volleyball team, latching onto the small female as he buried her under his weight

the h/c-nette groaned, the air knocking out of her lungs upon having his whole weight press down upon her back. god she hated when he got like this. "oikawa-senpai, k-knock it off — you're too heavy for me, i'm gonna fall over!" she wheezed out, the book falling from her hands as she tried pushing him off of her.

goodness, take the grand king to library with you after school one day and nearly collapse to ground beneath him; yeah, she definitely planned that happening.

reluctantly, after a good few seconds he pulled away, huffing childishly. "so mean, y/n-chan! you should have more respect for your senpai, i bet this is iwa-chan's terrible influence on you! this is what happens when you look up to him, shame on you!" he pouted, his arms crossing over his chest as he turned his nose up in the air.

"well you shouldn't use your own kohai to support your weight, i'm not some kinda lean rest y'know," she sighed, straightening her back out after picking the book up off the ground.

the brunet huffed once more, feeling rather offended by the girl's attitude, "well you're lucky i walked you here! not even a single thank you for your caring upperclassman!"

turning to him briefly, she gave him a deadpanned look, her tone dropping to something a little more monotone. "oikawa-san, you're the one who followed me here though," she muttered, resuming back to the shelf she was previously looking at as she stuffed the book in her hand back in its place.

man, there just wasn't anything good today! did all those other bookworms and geeks take all the good and interesting fantasy books? what a drag..

she sighed again after placing yet another book back in its place, deciding on maybe checking out another shelf when something heavy landed on her in the head.