꒦꒷‧ ₊˚ ━ 𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝟷𝟾.

HOW COULD EVERYTHING HAVE GONE SO TERRIBLY WRONG? the end was within reach, all it took was just some magic and cooperation

HOW COULD EVERYTHING HAVE GONE SO TERRIBLY WRONG? the end was within reach, all it took was just some magic and cooperation. it was feasible; y/n could return to her life as she had once known it while tooru would be relieved of his curse and have his lover back.

now, the female wasn't so sure on victory being possible anymore.

her allies had been released, thankfully, but who was to say they were going to come for her? it was just her in a library of demons sworn to their king. they wouldn't betray his orders for her, certainly not with him so close to unlimited power- the time to be in his good graces.

which led her to believe that every ounce of the boy she once knew was all but gone. submerged in the depths of greed and malice — the curse that was fated to devour him wholly.

y/n slid down the bookshelf with a sigh, bringing her knees to close to her chest. whatever power she was gifted, being a fairy as she was, would not be sufficient with getting her out. for one — she had no idea on how to use said power, and two — who was to say it would suffice?

there were two demons defending the door, a short spiky haired one, and somewhat taller bald one. both dressed in black with skin the color of lilacs. she wasn't sure what sort of demons they were, but she didn't choose to mess with them.

any windows surrounding the place were too high to reach and the only one within reach, a broad vitrine looking down onto the courtyard.. was guarded by a pair of twins. if her guesses served her correctly, atsumu and osamu. she'd remembered them as servants for the king of hearts — or well, also tooru.

unlike the brunet though, getting through to them.. was not gonna happen. it was far too much to explain, and might just get used against him in a bad way. subordinates were known to usurp when given the opportunity, certainly with someone on the throne like oikawa.

with a sigh, she tossed her head back against the shelf in defeat, closing her eyes as her legs slid down.

and then it hit her. quite literally. in the form of a large object landing in her lap.