꒦꒷‧ ₊˚ ━ 𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝙾𝟾.

"WELL, UMM

"WELL, UMM.." y/n blinked, her hand reaching to rub her nape as she turned away briefly from the handsome male.

"i don't exactly know where i'm supposed to be or who i can trust. this place is just so foreign and my head feels so foggy.. but a few people i was traveling with told me to seek out the white king?" she tried explaining, a hint of uncertainty in her speech.

the cat eared male nodded along slowly, his tail swishing behind him in interest. "that so? ahh, you must be this alice then that i've been hearing so much about, right? well i'm tetsuro kuroo," he told her smoothly, his hand reach for hers as he leaned down to lay a kiss at the back of it, smirking whilst he did so. "pleasure to meet you, kitten~"

the heat rose to her cheeks and she tried slipping her hand out of her voice, her cheeks puffing out a bit. "h-hey quit it with the kitten thing.. and my name isn't alice! it's y/n," she sighed out, rubbing her temples in agitation as she tried calming herself down.

the curious girl pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear, adjusting the black bow that kept her hair pushed back. "sorry- i shouldn't have snapped there.. but everyone keeps calling me that here, it's strange.. anyway, it's nice to meet you too kuroo-san," she added, her lips curling into an apologetic smile.

"hm? ahh, don't mind. although the scroll did state your name being alice, strange indeed. but.. that aside, i can't quite bring you to the king on my own. allow me to take you to a few friends of mine first, they've been waiting to see you," he explained to her softly, his hand ghosting under her chin before reaching it out for her to take.

y/n l/n was hesitant to say the least, but something deep down told her to trust him. almost as if she knew him from somewhere.

she took his hand, "please lead the way then, kuroo-san."

𓏲𓍢  🌹 ˚ .

the walk wasn't the shortest and it made her beyond lightheaded with all the twists and turns within their path. it was meddlesome to say the least, but the sounds of cheers and teacups shattering made her believe that they'd arrived at their destination.