𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊𝐎 ❴𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅❵

Sonny Brisko x fem reader fluffRequested by: Tiffany11214

Requested by: Tiffany11214

This is my first request in this book. Hope you like it!

Contains: Male wife sonny, y/n being tired asf, cuddling time, little suggestive in the end, and sonny biting.

3rd person POV

" I hate my life so much" Y/n groaned in exhaustion walking towards her and sonny's shared apartment.

Y/n kicked the door opened startling sonny a little. " I'm home- whatever " Y/n sighed in exhaustion shutting the door close. " Shi- i thought i was the only one that does that" Sonny mumbled while y/n dropped her bag on the floor.

" How's work?" Sonny asked picking up y/n's bag. " Shit as always" Y/n mumbled massaging her temples.

" Want some ramen for dinner?" Sonny asked putting y/n's things away. " Tonkotsu ramen would be nice" Y/n said taking off her uniform.

" Oi! Don't strip here!" Sonny stopped her actions. " Yes yes" Y/n yawned walking in the bedroom.

Y/n changed into her pajamas that has a shiba inu design on it. " I'm so tired" Y/n got out of the bedroom and let her body fall onto the couch.

" Sonny" Y/n called while hugging her (fav animal) plushie that's on the couch. " Be there just a sec" Sonny said while walking with ramen on his hands.

" Come here" Y/n gestured him to sit next to her. Sonny put the ramen down on the table and sat next to y/n.

" Hm?" Sonny hummed then y/n got up and sat on his lap. " Relieve my stress would you?" Y/n asked while she buried her head on the crook of his neck.

" Would cuddling work?" Sonny asked and wrapped his arms around her frame. "Maybe. Your vest is on the way, but it's ok" Y/n said as she started slightly poking sonny's mole on his neck.

" Stop poking that or I'll bite your neck" Sonny warned. " Sure officer~" Y/n joked still poking his mole. " You ask for this" Sonny lightly bit her neck making y/n let out a moan.

Y/n and sonny's eyes widen. Y/n quickly got off of sonny's lap while touching her neck.
" Don't get any ideas now sonny brisko" Y/n blushed.

" I want to hear it again" Sonny said with a tint of red on his cheeks while approaching y/n.

THE END