𝐔𝐊𝐈 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐀 ❴𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅❵

Uki Violeta x fem reader fluffRequested by: KenmaAndWatermelon

Requested by: KenmaAndWatermelon

Contains: Uki singing, y/n being stress, uki taking y/n to a galaxy in her mind and uki being the sweetest man.

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

Y/n laid on the bed while looking at the ceiling
" I can't sleep" She said making uki look at her.
"Why?" Uki asked who's sitting beside her reading a book.

" I'm just too stress, i think?" Y/n sighed. " You're overworking yourself too much" Uki closed the book and run his fingers on y/n's hair.

" You've been sleeping late and waking up in the afternoon that's why you can't sleep" Uki putted the book on the nightstand.

" Well- it's not my fault for having too much things to do" Y/n said closing her eyes trying to fall asleep. " You can't sleep like that " Uki said.

" Yea you're right " Y/n opened her eyes.
" Want me to help you?" Uki asked laying beside her. " Please if you can. I really just want to sleep" Y/n pleaded making uki slightly chuckle.

" Alright, don't be stress I'll help you just close your eyes and trust me" Uki reassured holding her hand. Y/n closed her eyes and she was greeted by darkness.

Suddenly she saw a purple light in the darkness.
The purple light shone brighter and it transformed into uki.

" Hello dear" Uki smiled. " Wait- am i awake?" Y/n asked looking at her pitch black surroundings. " No, we're in your mind. I'm going to help you here" Uki said and the pitch black surroundings turned into a beautiful galaxy.

" It's beautiful isn't?" Uki asked. " Yea, it kinda helped me to relax a little bit" Y/n said as she and uki floated in the galaxy.

" Then would you like to go to Neverland with me? " Uki offered his hand towards y/n. " What are you Peter pan?" Y/n chuckled. " Maybe? And you're my Wendy or Tinkerbell" Uki stated.