𝐔𝐊𝐈 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐀 ❴𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅❵

Uki Violeta x fem reader fluffRequested by: Usakii_09

Requested by: Usakii_09

Contains: Uki teasing y/n, flustered y/n and flirty uki.

3rd person POV

Today uki took y/n for a movie date.

" Well the movie starts at 7pm " Uki said looking at the schedule in front of him. " Well we can buy snacks to pass time " Y/n suggested. " Yea let's do that " Uki smiled and intertwined his fingers on y/n's hand.

The two reached a cafe." This is so cute" Y/n pointed at a cute (fav animal) cupcake on the display." Do you want it?" Uki asked. " Yea! I'm gonna buy it" Y/n happily took out her wallet.

" Hey it's my treat" Uki said. " No, you already treated me for a movie " Y/n said as she paid for the cupcake and other snacks. " Well if you insist " Uki said and bought himself some snacks.

The 2 got a table and sat down to eat, and pass time." It's too cute to eat" Y/n mumbled looking at the cupcake. " If you're not going to eat it I'll happily do it-" Uki tried to reach for the cupcake.

" I didn't said you can eat it" Y/n slapped his hand away. " It's mine" Y/n glared. " Sorry. You're cute when you're angry" Uki rested his chin on his palm looking lovingly at y/n.

" I hate you" Y/n pouted. " Sure you do" Uki chuckled. The 2 proceeds to eat the snacks they bought. " So good~" Y/n smiled after taking a bite on the cupcake. " Stay still" Uki got up and wiped the frosting on the side of y/n's mouth using his thumb.

" Sweet " Uki licked his thumb clean while smirking at y/n. " T-That's unsanitary!" Y/n exclaimed while blushing.

" What? It is indeed sweet" Uki teased y/n by licking his lips. " Stop!" Y/n hid her face using her hands. " I'm sorry" Uki chuckled.

" How about we just play i spy? Yea? Let's do that" Y/n said and uki agreed to play. " You go first " Y/n said to uki. " Sure. I spy with my little eye something beautiful " Uki said looking at y/n.

" Beautiful? Let's see.." Y/n looked around the cafe. " Is it that strawberry shortcake?" Y/n asked. " Nope" Uki shook his head.

" Is it that painting of a woman?" Y/n pointed at the painting in the cafe. " Wrong~" Uki said.
" Damn what the hell is it?" Y/n mumbled looking at uki who's smiling at her.

" Why are you looking at me? Wait- is it me?" Y/n pointed at herself. " Bingo" Uki clapped his hands. " Of course I'm beautiful " Y/n scoffed.

" Of course you are the most beautiful woman i saw" Uki said. " Hah? I didn't know that you are that charming uki violeta. Are you that in love with me?" Y/n teased.

" Of course, I'm deeply and madly in love with you. Besides you are the most beautiful and the sweetest thing i tasted " Uki teased making y/n's heat up.

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU TASTED?!" Y/n exclaimed making the people in the cafe look at her. " I'm sorry!" Y/n quickly apologized.

" I hate you" Y/n mumbled. " I love you too" Uki squished her cheeks.

THE END