𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐆𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐃 ❴𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄❵

Fulgur Ovid x bisexual fem reader limeRequested by:-IR3NIC

Requested by:-IR3NIC

Contains: Fulgur being jealous and a tease, make out session, and a cute girl neighbor.

3rd person POV

" There's a new girl who just moved in last week" Fulgur said while helping y/n to tend their plants. " A girl?" Y/n suddenly stopped watering the plants.

" Yes, her name is (insert random girl name)" Fulgur answered. " That's a pretty name. Hey is she pretty too?" Y/n jokingly asked making fulgur look at her in disappointment.

" Just kidding" Y/n laughed walking away.
" Why does my system seems to be sensing that something bad is going to happen?" Fulgur asked himself, but shrug the feeling off.

Time skip

Fulgur's eyes twitched seeing y/n talking to (insert random girl name) while slightly blushing.
" You like flowers? That's pretty cute" Y/n smiled to (random girl name). " A-ah thank you" (random girl smiled) blushed.

" I like your outfit it's pretty " Y/n complimented while enjoying the sight of (random girl name) blushing at her compliments. " T-thank you! You look pretty too!" (random girl name) said making y/n slightly blush.

" Oh! Fulgur" Y/n waved and gestured fulgur to walk closer them. " Oh by the way this is fulgur my boyfriend" Y/n introduced fulgur to (random girl name)

" Say hello" Y/n nudge his arm. " It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Fulgur Ovid" Fulgur introduced himself. " I'm (random girl name)" She smiled.

" If you don't mind me asking I'm just curious, is that a metal arm?" (random girl name) asked looking at fulgur's arm.

" Yes, i use it to knock down doors and to choke people " Fulgur said making y/n's eyes widen.
" He doesn't mean that. Anyways see you again next time-" Y/n sweat dropped dragging fulgur away.

The two went back to their house. " That was something.." Y/n tried to break the silence.
" I'm going to recharge myself " Fulgur walked away leaving y/n confuse.

" Why does my system seems to glitch, so much? Is it a virus?" Fulgur mumbled to himself.
" Comfydants can you run an analysis on what's happening to me?" Fulgur asked his ai assistant.

" Of course, just a second " They said. " I never thought that you'll feel like this fu chan" They smirked. " Stop calling me that and tell me what is it" Fulgur commanded. " Yes yes geez such a stingy fungus" They mumbled.

" You're experiencing a feeling called jealousy fu chan" They said. " Jealousy? Me? I'm a cyborg. I shouldn't be feeling anything " He said clenching on his chest.

" Sorry to burst your metal brain, but you're a high end cyborg anything is possible " They said. " If that's the case then why am i jealous?" Fulgur asked.

" Hm. I think i know the reason why, because you can't stand seeing y/n talking to another girl" They said. " That is not true " Fulgur denied slightly clenching his fists.

" Then let's have a scenario. You know y/n's bisexual right? What if she fell for the girl next door and broke up with you-" They were cut off by. " Enough, don't continue that sentence or I'll delete you for good " Fulgur warned. " I-I'm sorry sir! I won't do it again" They panicked and turned their self off.

Later

Y/n walked in their shared bedroom and saw fulgur sitting on the bed charging himself. Y/n sat beside fulgur and hugged him.

" Are you ok? You're acting quite different as usual" Y/n asked worryingly. " Im fine. I'm sorry for acting rude earlier " Fulgur spoke. " I'm just jealous " Fulgur mumbled.

" You know that i belong to only you right?" Y/n made fulgur look at her. " I know" Fulgur mumbled. " Don't be sad ok?" Y/n peck his lips.

" One more" Fulgur said pulling y/n on his lap.
" Gosh you're such demanding " Y/n chuckled kissing fulgur's lips.

Fulgur place his hand behind of y/n's head to deepen the kiss while his other hand massage y/n's waist.

Fulgur bit y/n's lip making y/n let out a gasp. Fulgur took this as an opportunity to slip his tongue in as he pushed y/n on the bed.

" Mmph- f-fulgur" Y/n moaned in the kiss. Fulgur pulled away looking y/n who's a mess beneath him. " Fuck.. I want to ruin you, but i must restrain myself " Fulgur mumbled going to y/n's neck leaving love bites from her neck down to her shoulder.

" F-fulgur~" Y/n moaned while griping on his arms. " Mhmm.. Yes just like that say my name only" Fulgur smirked before pulling away.

" Let's sleep" Fulgur said before pulling the blankets over himself. " You tease" Y/n pouted.
" Sorry maybe next time" Fulgur smirked.

THE END