𝐘𝐔𝐆𝐎 𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐀 ❴𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅❵

Yugo Asuma x fem reader fluffRequested by:Usakii_09

Requested by:Usakii_09

Contains: Y/n comforting Yugo, noctyx debut program, yugo getting the love and support he needs, and wholesome stuffs.

3rd person POV

" My stream isn't working.. What do i do?" Yugo panicked, it's his turn to make his official debut yet he can't start the stream.

" Is everything all right?" Y/n asked worryingly and got in his room. " I can't- i don't know what to do I can't debut" Yugo's eyes started to tear up.

" Shh. Don't cry don't cry I'll contact your manager. Everything is going to be all right " Y/n reassured by pulling him into tight hug.

" It's fine you're going to debut trust me" Y/n kissed his forehead. " I-.. I'm sorry" Yugo started to cry.

" It's not your fault don't apologize " Y/n said and she contacted yugo's manager. " I contacted manager san and they said you'll have to debut later " Y/n rubbed circles on his back.

" Don't worry the others will help you to get your stream to start later" Y/n said and yugo nod still hugging y/n tightly.

" I'm here, so you don't need to worry 'kay?" Y/n smiled. " Thank you for being here with me" Yugo sniffed and cracked a small smile.

" Of course, that's my boy" Y/n said patting his head.

Later

" It's working!" Yugo smiled widely seeing chat.
" Hi hello!" Yugo greeted happily while y/n watched on the sidelines admiring her lover.

" He's doing fine now ike, thanks" Y/n said while she's on a call with ike. " No problem, see you around!" Ike greeted goodbye and y/n ended the call.

Time skip

" I'm beat up, today was fun" Yugo said while stretching his arms. " Knock knock special delivery for Yugo Asuma" Y/n smiled while she walked inside of yugo's room holding a big paper bag.

" Y/n!" Yugo smiled. " Did you see my stream? Was it ok? Do i look cool?" Yugo started to bombard y/n with questions. " Yes yes you did great, I am so proud of you" Y/n kissed his cheek making yugo blush.

" To celebrate your debut i ordered your favorite milkshakes!" Y/n pulled out a vanilla and strawberry milkshake out of the paper bag she's holding.

" This is for me?" Yugo asked. " Mhmm, happy debut my love" Y/n smiled. " Geez you've done so much for me today" Yugo said scratching his nape.

" Don't worry. I'm doing this, because i love you" Y/n said. " Then.." Yugo place a quick kiss on y/n's lips. " That's your reward for helping me and because i love you " Yugo looked away trying to hide his blushing face.

THE END