𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐆𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐃 ❴𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅❵

Fulgur ovid x fem reader fluff crackRequested by: AliceXin

Requested by: AliceXin

Contains: bf and gf let's play, y/n and fulgur malding, on the verge of killing and breaking up with each other, counselor vox, y/n and fulgur roasting each other, falcon and the winter soldier references and good ending.

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

" Hello comfydants" Fulgur greeted his chat.
" Today me and y/n are going to attempt a bf and gf let's play " Fulgur announced.

" I hope we don't kill each other after this" Y/n chuckled. " I hope we don't " Fulgur said.
" So this is how it's going to be, y/n will control the mouse and I'll control the keyboard on the games we're going to play today" Fulgur explained.

" So let's get started shall we?" Y/n asked.

Time skip

" FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING YOU LOVE PRESS E!" Y/n shouted at fulgur. " I'M TRYING" Fulgur shouted back. " Goodness you're sleeping outside today" Y/n said as they continued to play the game.

" What's going on in that big cyborg brain of yours?" Y/n asked while their eyes are still focus on the game. " It's fucking computing " Fulgur said.

" Really? All i can see is it's malfunctioning " Y/n said. " I want to choke you woman" Fulgur gritted his teeth. " Like you have the iron balls do it" Y/n scoffed.

" Why didn't you click?!" Fulgur looked at y/n.
" I'm sorry robodick i forgot" Y/n said. " I thought we're going left?!" Fulgur asked. " You went the wrong way!" Y/n said and you can hear aggressive mouse and keyboard clicking in the background

Later

" Finally it's done" Fulgur sighed while running his hands through his hair. " I think we should have a couple counselling " Y/n said and all of the sudden vox joined the collab room.

" What- vox?" Y/n asked. " Hello there couples in the verge of killing each other and breaking up allow me to introduce myself, I'm vox akuma and I'll be your counselor for today" Vox introduced himself.

" I don't know what's happening, but sure" Fulgur said. " Lovely, i would like to ask how's your relationship lately?" Vox asked. " Horrible " The 2 answered in sync.

" Can you explain how horrible it is?" Vox asked while he grabbed a notebook and pen.
" It's very horrible, because the brain of this high end cyborg beside me is running like a windows 1.0" Y/n pointed at fulgur making vox cleared his throat to contain his laughter.

" How about you Mr. Fulgur?" Vox asked. " This woman beside me is like a malbolge program" Fulgur answered. " Malbolge?" Vox asked.

" The most complicated and difficult programming languages " Fulgur answered.
" This is indeed horrible, so you two are going to perform some exercises " Vox said clicking his pen.

" I get it why you want me to talk to.. Cybussy over here, but I'm 100% fine.. This is ridiculous " Y/n mumbled the last sentence. " I agree" Fulgur said. " See? Making progress already" Vox said.

" We're going to do an exercise it's usually for couples that are trying to figure out what kind of life they want to build together are you familiar with the miracle question? " Vox asked.

" Absolutely not" The two said. " Suppose you are sleeping and a miracle occurs when you wake up, what is something you want to see to make your life better?" Vox explained to the two.

" Well in my miracle she would talk less" Fulgur said. " Exactly what I'm going to say, isn't that ironic?" Y/n said side eyeing fulgur.

" You guys leave me with no choice it's time for the soul gazing exercise " Vox said making the 2 sighed in annoyance. " I like this one vox" Fulgur said. " Oh you're going too" Y/n sarcastically said as the two of them face each other.

" Get close" Vox said and two moved close to each other. " Closer " Vox said. " Which way you want to go right or left?" Fulgur asked while their knees are touching with each other.

" Why do you have to have your legs open?" Y/n asked. " You know what?" Y/n moved even closer. " You happy now?" She added.

" It's close" Fulgur said. " It's very close this is what you wanted right?" Y/n asked. "See? That wasn't so hard" Vox said and the two just stared at each other's eyes.

" Wait.. What are you doing? Are you having a staring contest? " Vox asked. The two didn't answered and just stared at each other.

All of the suddenly y/n crack a small smile making fulgur burst out of laughter. " Why are you laughing?!" Y/n asked as she started laughing too. " I don't know!" Fulgur laughed.

" I can't- " Fulgur pulled y/n into a hug. Moments later the 2 calmed down. " I'm sorry for yelling earlier " Fulgur apologized. " Me too I'm sorry and i love you" Y/n kissed his cheek.

THE END