𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊𝐎 ❴𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍❵

Sonng brisko x shy fem reader Requested by: KochoShinobuko224

Requested by: KochoShinobuko224

Contains: Omegaverse, jealous sonny, handcuffs, punishment, creampie, breeding kink, sir kink, spanking, face fucking, size kink, dirty talk, punishment, unprotected sex, rough sex and slight mind breaking.

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

" Y/n!" Luca greeted his long time friend. " Hi luca" Y/n gave him a small smile while his boyfriend sonny just stood there with a displease look at his face.

" Officer sonny is your alpha?" Luca asked eyeing sonny. " A-ah yes" Y/n's grip tighten around sonny's arm. " It's nice seeing you here mafia luca kaneshiro " Sonny eyed him up and down.

" Hey y/n let's hang out!" Luca pulled y/n away from sonny. " Y/n!" Sonny called as he run trying to catch up to them.

" We're going to slow, so up you go!" Luca all of the sudden carried y/n in bridal style. " Stop right there!" Sonny's anger risen looking at what luca's doing.

Time skip

" That was fun y/n!" Luca smiled putting y/n down while sonny who's nearly out breath catching up to the two. " Y-yea" Y/n said. " We should do this more often, but i gotta go now bye!" Luca gave y/n a kiss on the cheek and smirked at sonny before walking off.

" Luca!" Y/n blushed suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. " Did you had fun?" Sonny asked darkly before tugging y/n's wrist.

" We're going home and when we get home. I'll punish you" Sonny said making y/n gulp.

Time skip at home

Sonny pushed y/n on the bed tearing her clothes off her body. " Tch, you smell like him what a whore" Sonny said before throwing her clothes on the floor.

" I'm sorry sonny!" Y/n apologized, but sonny just spanked her ass. " Don't talk back whore, you liked it didn't you? Being all close with him rubbing his scent on you while your alpha is watching" Sonny pulled out a pair of handcuffs he had.

" If you want forgiveness, then make sure to shut your little mouth and be my cum bucket " Sonny pulled y/n to make her sit on the bed and putting the hand cuffs on her.

" Yes" Y/n mumbled. " What? I can't hear you, speak up slut" Sonny said. " Yes sir!" Y/n squeaked. " That's a good girl, now suck me off" Sonny smirked as he unzipped his pants off revealing his large cock the tip leaking with precum.

" Stop staring and get to sucking slut" Sonny tugged y/n to face his cock. Y/n gulped at the size of sonny. Y/n proceeds to put sonny's cock in her mouth going slow, because she can't use her hands to grab the base.

" T-that's good fuc- mppf" Sonny groaned throwing his head back while his fingers tangled on y/n's hair.

Slurping and sonny's groans echoed the room.
" You're going too slow" Sonny glared before grabbing the side of y/n's head and gave a hard thrust making y/n choke.

" Fuck y-yes!" Sonny groaned loudly before he begun to thrust in a fast inside of y/n's mouth. Y/n's eyes started to water, while sonny looked down at her while smirking.

" Aww my little slut is crying?" He chuckled.
" I'm close- fuck" Sonny groaned feeling his climax nearing. " Swallow my cum- Cumming!" Sonny gave one last thrust before spilling his seed in y/n's mouth.

" You better not spill it, got it?" Sonny said making y/n nod. Sonny pulled out and y/n swallowed his seed before gasping for air.

Y/n opened her mouth to show sonny her empty mouth. " That's good maybe you deserve a reward after all " Sonny slipped two fingers inside of y/n's mouth thrusting it slowly in and out.

" Suddenly i remembered what happened earlier, so no " Sonny pushed y/n to lay on the bed. " How should i punish you today rough or soft? Hmm.. seeing my little slut omega makes me want to be rough" Sonny licked his lips before taking off his clothes.

" Only today I'll take off the vest " Sonny said tossing his vest off the floor. ' He took off his vest, is this bad? Please god no' y/n thought.

" Open wide for a treat from your alpha" Sonny said spreading y/n's legs exposing her wet core. " S-sonny please" Y/n pleaded tears started to form in her eyes.

" Getting desperate won't get you nowhere, use your words" Sonny teased her entrance with his finger. " P-please sonny fuck me! Breed me please make me your omega once more!" Y/n pleaded trying to reach sonny, but the cuffs are stopping her from getting further.

" That's a good girl, but don't regret it ok?" Sonny said rubbing his tip on y/n's pussy.
" Y-yes please! Put it in" Y/n whimpered.

All of the sudden sonny pushed his whole length in making y/n's back arch. " Fuck! So big so g-good!" Y/n moaned loudly.

Sonny begun to thrust hard and fast hitting y/n's gspot over and over again, abusing it to his heart's content. " Y-yes sonny! Mmmf-ngh more please!" Y/n drooled.

" Look at you getting all dumb for my cock" Sonny begun to leave trails of hickies on y/n's neck all the way to her boobs, licking and slightly biting her hardened nipples.

" Your mine got it? This pussy is only mine to fuck" Sonny snapped his hips harder making y/n's eyes turn white.

" T-this is so good. Your pussy is taking my cock so well" Sonny begun to rub circles on her clit making y/n scream.

" I'm close! Close!" Y/n moaned feeling a familiar knot forming. " Hold it in slut, you're going to cum with me" Sonny cupped her face using one hand making y/n nod.

" Y-yes sonny nghh- mppf anything for you" Y/n moaned. " Then ride me like a good slut " Sonny switched the position making y/n on top of him.

" Start bouncing before i change my mind" Sonny spanked her ass making y/n start bouncing. " It's so deep!" Y/n threw her head back feeling sonny's cock hit the right places in her.

" You like that huh? Then bounce faster" Sonny watched with half lidded eyes. Y/n kept chanting his name while sonny watched his dick appear and disappear in y/n.

Y/n felt her legs getting and tired as she fell on top of sonny. " Fuck a little more- I'm close" Sonny pulled y/n to a kiss before thrusting up to reach his sweet release.

" I'm close- fuck. I'm going to fucking breed you with my pups nghh- let's cum together" Sonny moaned before he spilled all of his seed in and y/n creamed his cock.

" Take it all" Sonny mumbled while his cock act as a plug to keep all of his seed from oozing out of y/n's pussy.

" Now you smell like me" Sonny kissed her forehead. " But not enough, let's try the toys i have shall we? " Sonny smirked.

THE END