Chapter 6: Her Pain

I really can't stand watching my sister in pain. Why? She's just innocent. She's now in the hospital bed sleeping. After that thing happened to her.

She said she's going to pee, so I waited for her I'm standing in the corner. I keep on looking at my watch it's been 10 minutes yet she's not here yet. Is she ok?

So I still keep on waiting at her mayde she is pooping and she just lied to me that she needs to pee. I just smirked until there was someone that catch my attention a woman who is walking coming out from where my sister went in.

"Thalia", I just said.

I saw her smiling until my eyes can't see her. So I hurridly went at the ladies room and there I saw my sister siting in the floor while holding her head in pain. I hurridly grab her until she got black out.

"Lana!, Wake up!", I shouted yet she didn't here me.

Then I carry her and went out at that room and bring her here at the hospital.

The doctor said that it was the side effect of her memory lose. They said that it's a possibility that her memory will be back but she will feel great pain in it.

Naawa na ako sa kanya kaya ako nandito ngayon to watch after her.

Naalala ko panga noong nakaraang araw ang dahilan kung bakit ako nandito.

Nasa Farm ako noon nang may new number na tumawag sa akin. Sinagot ko naman iyon and to my surprise it was that guy's friend.

"Bakit niyo itinatago si LB", saad ng nasa kabilang linya.

"At anong kailangan mo sa kapatid ko, look I don't know you and don't call me again", saad ko sa kanya sabay bulsa sa phone ko.

Bigla Naman nag vibrate ito at may text message galing sa kanya.

"

I know you know me, we met before on that wedding day, pinalabas niyo na patay na siya kahit hindi naman, and one more thing my friend already saw her that's why don't try of hiding her again you can't separate them"

Habang binabasa ko iyon bigla nalang akong nag-alala kay Lana kaya lumuwas ako ng Maynila para tignan siya. And to my surprise, that bitch is back again.

Ilang oras na ang naka lipas pero hindi parin gumigising si Lana. I heard the door open and I saw mom and dad worried face. Niyakap ko sila.

"I'm sorry mom it's my fault dahil hindi ko siya binantayan ng maayos", sabi ko kay mom

"It's not your fault son, ang mahalaga ay ligtas na siya", saad naman ni dad

"Ano ba kasi ang nangyari" - mom

"I don't know but I saw Thalia where Lana went off", saad ko

"You mean Thalia Bartolome?", mom asked.

I just nodded. Bigla nalang napa upo si mom at agad naman itong inalalayan ni dad.

"Eto nanga ang sinasabi ko eh, talagang hindi titigil ang babaeng yun hanggat hindi niya nakukuha ang gusto niya" - mom

"Kung nanatili sana si Lana sa Sorsogon hindi sana nangyayari to, kaso wala tayong magagawa eh it's her choice and I don't need to compit with her" - me

We are seating here beside Lana until we saw her woke up.

"Where am I?", she asked na akmang babangon