Chapter 33: Escape

"Love are you done!...", sigaw ko habang nandito ako sa baba naghihintay sa kanya.

I was wearing a black formal suit which everyone can take my attention.

"Love.....", a soft voice said and I couldn't expect what I see as I raised my head at the stairs.

She's really is beautiful and very stunning in her dress.

Kitang-kita ang curve nang katawan niya sa suot niya na bumagay naman dito kasama na ang nakalugay niyang buhok na may braid sa kaliwa with a curly in her hair's tip.

"You look stunning Love...", I said that made her smile widely.

Lumapit ako sa kanya at inalalayan ito para umalis na kami.

We are now at the venue. Marami namang mga tao at may iilan ding mga reporters and I'm sure tatanungin nanaman ako. Actually WorldWide Group was popular but not that totally it's because for our safety.

Inalalayan ko na ang asawa ko palabas ng sasakyan at sakto naman ang paglapit ng mga reporters sa amin.

"Mr. Akles is she the woman whom you are saying before na asawa ninyo?, the boy reporter said.

Tumingin naman ako sa asawa ko na nakatingin sa akin bago ako bumaling sa kanila.

"Well yes, she is my wife, five years of being merried and I want you to meet her..", I said while I hug her in her waist and pull her closer to me. "This my wife Lana Quinns Davis"...I told them.

Everyone were congratulating us.

"Kung ganoon po why didn't you let it out to the media ang kasal ninyo?.", they asked.

Magsasalita sana ako pero inunahan ako ng asawa ko.

"Actually I'm not that fond of social media especially that my husband was that well known that's why we both decided to take our wedding like a normal wedding", she said while looking at me smiling and I smiled her back.

"Ah..ganoon po ba..", they said.

We both nodded.

"Ok Soo..if you'll excuse us", I said then they gave us a way.

Nakapasok na kami sa venue. When we were inside there was an old man came towards us.

"Finally you're here..akala ko hindi ka makakarating..", he said.

I just smiled at him and shake hands.

"You invited us Mr. Nam... what's the reason of not coming?...and by the way I can't see your son?..",  tanong ko dito.

"Well, he's talking to other visitors...w-wait...I didn't notice...you brought a beautiful lady here?..", saad niya na nakatingin sa asawa ko.

As I saw my wife she is smiling at him.

"Well...I'm Lana Quinns Davis..his wife..", said in a sweet tone.

Mr. Nam got surprised.

"Oh!..but Mr. Davis didn't tell us that he's already merried", he said while shaking his hand on my wife.

My wife just grinned.

"It's a private Mr. Nam. That's my husband wants", she said.

"Ok..I see..same here ..ganoon rin sa akin.. Hindi na kailangang alamin pa ng iba..", sabay tawa pati narin ang asawa ko."So let's go...ipapakilala ko kayo sa anak ko", he said then lead us to his son.

Nagpakilala narin kami sa iba pang bisita nina Mr. Nam.

May kaunting program din ang naganap and here we are seating.