19

LISA'S POV

Standing in front of this rare beauty has made me do things that were the total opposite of me. Gestures that go beyond my comfort zone. Words that I never knew existed in my vocabulary.

What was I doing?

Who in the right mind would say 'or you can call me yours?' along with your introduction? And who in the fuck possessed me to say those words because that was not me.

I am not that cringy.

I never was and never been.

But seeing the smile she gave me after that made all the embarrassment fade away. The way she laughed at all my dad jokes and how she smiled at me made me burst in happiness.

I don't know what I'm feeling or why I feel so comfortable with her that I could even share my life besides the huge secret, of course, It is all a confusing thing to me but what I know is that I want her in my life.

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim

I want to get to know her more.

"....pretty nice building you have right there" I placed my hands in my pockets as I was staring at the beautiful girl standing beside me.

"Nice? some people would say this is a palace" she snorted. It was true that this building is huge but I'm living in the most expensive mansion there is on this street so saying this is a palace would be exaggerating it.

"Luxuries yes, but my definition of a palace would be a comfortable bed, and mines pretty comfy if you ask me" I puff my chest overdramatically. I heard her give out a laugh and I smiled for the hundredth time today.

"If you want to experience a palace, you could come with me to try my bed" I winked at her and offered my hand for her to take.

But unfortunately, she slapped my poor hand away making me pout.

"Do you not know anything except being a pervert?" she rolled her eyes and cross her arms in annoyance.

"I'm only a pervert for beautiful girls, and lucky for you, you're the only beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on" Those words were more serious than anything I've ever said. I wanted her to know she's beautiful and that she's one of a kind.

It was cheesy but it was the truth

I will always say the truth.

I was a bit scared of her reaction but seeing the red tint appearing from her cheeks made me smile the widest.

"Yah!" her yell could be heard around the vicinity but I didn't care. I made her blush and that's a full payment to my embarrassment, though it seems she didn't want me to see her blushing face because she turned around quickly thinking that I won't see those cute red cheeks of hers.

"Is The Jennie Kim blushing?" I began to tease her. I tried peeking at her face but she would turn the other way around.

"You are having way too much fun making a fool out of me!" she glared at me and began slapping the shit out of my hands.

She was slapping me very softly but I still acted like it was hurting me.

She's feisty

I like it.

"OW! Lord have mercy!" I run away from her as she started to chase after me. Everybody would think we are both crazy people running around, laughing maniacally at each other.

But I didn't care.

I was having too much fun.

"Come back here you asshole!" I had too much fun teasing her that I didn't notice the people walking near us.