NTS 1

(Should I make a yandere JK book? 😭)

"Hyungie~" Jungkook sang as he walked inside Jin and Yoongi's room. The two looks up, smiling at their younger brother.
"What is it, bub?" Jin asks as he stared at Jungkook.

"Get the others, hyungs! I've got something in the kitchen! Tell them!" Jungkook says before skipping out of the room.
"Aigoo, that kid doesn't lose energy" Yoongi says as he got off of end.

"That's okay, at least he's not sad or anything" Jin says, smiling and Yoongi agreed.
"Come on, let's get the others" Jin says and got out. Yoongi follows, sighing.

The six got down and walked to the kitchen. They saw Jungkook, who's holding a cake.
"Look, hyungs! I finally managed to make a cake! I want you guys to try it!" Jungkook says, smiling as he gave each of them a piece.

They smiled and tasted the cake. They looked at each other, their expressions unreadable. Jungkook gulps as he sees this, biting his bottom lip. They then slowly smiled before running to the younger, putting him in the middle and having a group hug.

"That was good, Kookie!" Jimin says, tickling the younger's chin. Jungkook giggles, thanking him.
"WOHOOO! Our little baker!" All of them said and Jungkook gasps as he gets lifted up.

"Hyungs, put me down!" Jungkook says, giggling.
"You seem to like it though" Taehyung says, winking.
"Hyungs!" Jungkook whines, smiling. All the six wants is to see him happy.

"Hyungs, what if I end up like him?" Jungkook asks as he points at the movie. They were watching a movie about a kid who was taken away at a young age and went back but is different now.
"That won't happen, you've got six hyungs who'll protect you" They all said and Jungkook laughs, nodding.

"You'll protect me?"

"Of course! We'll protect you!"