NTS 6

"Hyung

"Hyung... I swear, it was loud and clear... Jungkook... The guy said Jungkook, the other guy's name is Jungkook" Jimin says and the other four stared at the two.
"Hyungs... Are you guys really going to give up? Didn't you promise Jungkook that you guys will find him no matter how long it is?" Taehyung says and they all sighed.

"It's been 10 years... I think we should stop now..." Yoongi says and the others hesitantly nods.
"We won't" Jimin and Taehyung says at the same time, shaking their heads.
"Jim-" Jin is cut off as Jimin stood up and walked upstairs.

Jin looked at Taehyung, who stood up and followed Jimin. Jin sighs, shaking his head.
"Are we really going to give up?" Hoseok asks and they all sighed.
"We don't know, Hobi... " Jin says, sighing.

Jungkook stared at the photo in front of him, frowning.
"Jae... They're familiar" Jungkook says, pointing at the photo.
"Oh? You're familiar with that boy group?" Jaewon asks and Jungkook laughs, nodding.
"I listen to them, I just remembered" Jungkook says, laughing.

"You really have a bad memory, huh?" Jaewon says and Jungkook scoffs.
"I don't!" Jungkook says, laughing.
"Yeah, yeah... Let's eat" Jaewon says and Jungkook nods.

Jimin and Taehyung around the park, looking around. They're startled as they bumped into someone. Looking at who it was, their eyes widened as they recognized it as the guy from a week ago.
"Sorry" The guy says and walked away.
"Let's follow him" Jimin says and Taehyung nods. They followed the guy and sees him with a guy, who's back is facing them.

"Is that the guy?" Taehyung asks and Jimin nodded.
"Let's wait til he turns around" Jimin says and Taehyung nods, concentrated. They watched as the two wiped each other's lips. That was until the guy finally turned around...