NTS 11

Jungkook and Jaewon sat near the cherry blossoms, smiling as they held each other's hands

"Babe... " Jungkook says and Jaewon hums.

"You know... If you didn't save me there, I would probably never be here now" Jungkook says and Jaewon smiled.
"Well, you're here now" Jaewon says, kissing the side of Jungkook's head.

"Yeah... Thank you for saving me" Jungkook says and Jaewon nods. He stared at the younger, remembering what happened before.

"Jungkook ah?" Jaewon says as he walked inside Jungkook's room. They just had a very big fight and Jungkook ended up having a very high fever. He walks in, holding a basin which had water.

He held a towel and placed the basin down on the nightstand. Soaking the towel, he then removes the excess water before wiping Jungkook with it. He remembered when Jungkook saw the missing person photo.

Jaewon showed it to him, but then he got angry. Jungkook thought he's going to be given away and that caused their big fight. Jaewon doesn't understand why Jungkook doesn't want to go back, it's his family.

He tried talking to Jungkook about it, but he was so stubborn and would listen...

"Jungkook, can you remember a little bit of your family?" Jaewon asks and Jungkook frowned, trying his best to remember. He winces as his head starts hurting from thinking too much.

"Jungkook!"

"No!"

"Are you okay?" Jaewon asks, frowning. Jungkook nodded, smiling a little.
"Yeah, just a little pain... Don't worry, it went away" Jungkook says and Jaewon nods. Jaewon smiled and peppered Jungkook's face with kisses, smiling as he hears the younger's giggles.

"I think we should go... It's going to be cold soon" Jaewon says and Jungkook nodded. They stood up and smiled as they stared at each other. They were about to walk away when...

"Jungkook!"