NTS 8

"I think you two should rest, you must be tired

"I think you two should rest, you must be tired..." Jin says, smiling at the two.
"Hyungs, come on, we're not lying, okay?" Taehyung says, clasping his hands together, shaking his head.
"Please believe us" Jimin begs, rubbing his hands and crying as he stared at the other four.

"Okay, okay... If you guys can prove it to us, then we'll believe" Yoongi says, glaring at the two.
"Yoongi" Jin says and Yoongi scoffs.
"Hyung, I'm irritated, okay? I've had enough of crying, they keep reminding us of Jungkook, it's been 10 years" Yoongi says, sighing.

"Yoongi... Did you seriously give up on Jungkook?" Jin asks, frowning.
"You want the truth? Yes! Yes, I gave up already... I don't wanna be reminded, okay! It hurts, it hurts to remember him... I miss him... I miss him and all, but it's been 10 years! There was no sign of him coming back nor did I even a chance to meet him again!" Yoongi says, looking at the two.

"You guys kept reminding us, you guys didn't give up and I appreciate that... I'm losing hope on wishing he'll come back" Yoongi says and walked away. The other five watched as he slams his door closed.
"Hyungs... We're sorry" Jimin says, looking down. The other three sighs, hugging the two.

"Oh, come on" Jungkook says, sighing as he looked at his boyfriend. He pouts, staring at him.
"Babe, I'm so sorry" Jungkook says, hugging Jaewon. They had a small fight awhile ago, so here is Jaewon, sulking.
"I'll be back" Jungkook says, smiling before he put on his hoodie and walked out of the room.

Jungkook walked down the street, smiling as he held the bag of tteokbokki. He gasps as he bumps into someone, this causes the thing he's holding to fall from his hand.
"Shit... " He says, biting his bottom lip.

"We're so sorry! We'll buy you a new one!"