NTS 12

Jaewon and Jungkook looked back, frowning

Jaewon and Jungkook looked back, frowning. They're met with six men, two of them are recognized by Jungkook. He frowned, staring at them.
"Yes?" He says. The other four looked shocked, while the two smiled as they stared back at him.

"Can we have a talk with you? Please... It's important... It's okay, right?" Jimin says and Jungkook looked at Jaewon. His boyfriend smiles, nodding.

"Yes, we can talk" Jungkook says, smiling. The two smiled wide, they're finally gonna talk with him.
"Jungkook... Jungkook... It's really you" One of them, the one with the broad shoulders, says as he walked to them.

Jungkook backs away, frowning as he stared at him.
"How do you all know me?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"Jungkook, don't you remember me? It's me, your Jinnie hyung... Look, look, this is you" The guy says, taking his phone out and then showing him his wallpaper.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he sees this. It was him, with the guy.

"I-it's an old photo because you disappeared for so long

"I-it's an old photo because you disappeared for so long... You changed so much, you've grown, my little one" The guy says. Jungkook's bottom lip wobbled as he stared at them.

"Please... Can I hug you?" The guy says and Jungkook hesitantly nods. The guy smiled before hugging Jungkook. As soon as he's embraced, he immediately bursted into tears, hugging back.

Jaewon smiled as he watches this. His boyfriend finally meets his family again. Jimin and Taehyungie watched, smiling. The others are still in shock, especially Yoongi, who was ready to give up on finding him.

"It's really him... It really is him" Yoongi says, looking at the two, who nodded. Jin and Jungkook pulled away, staring at each other. Jungkook stared at Jin, frowning.
"My name is Jin, remember me?" Jin asks. Jungkook stared at Jin before his eyes rolled back and passed out.