NTS 10

Jungkook lays on Jaewon's chest, the other had his arm wrapped around him

"Babe" Jungkook says and Jaewon hums.
"Do you know anything about my family? I wanna meet them" Jungkook says, looking up at Jaewon.

Jaewon looked at him in confusion, thinking.
"I don't know... All I remember is that I found you at the forest... You looked so skinny and you were full of bruises... " Jaewon says.

18 year old Jaewon walks in the forest to try and find some woods for a campfire. He's startled as he hears twigs being stepped on. He looks back and is met with a guy, probably around his age.

"You scared me... Are you okay?" He asks, frowning. The guy frowns and sat down. Jaewon checks him out, he's full of bruises and dirt. And he's so skinny.
"Hey... Can you talk?" Jaewon asks, worry laced in his voice.

"Food... Water... Need" He says, voice a bit shaky. Jaewon looked around and realized he have his bag with him. He took his bag off, putting it down and checking for food. He found biscuits and a juice box.

"This is the only thing I have, you can have it" He says and carefully walked close to the guy. The guy stared at him, thanking him before he opened the biscuit, starting to eat.
"I can't leave you here by yourself..." He says, biting his bottom lip.

"I'll stay with you then!" Jaewon says, smiling.

Jungkook stared at Jaewon, sighing. He nods and hugged Jaewon tighter.
"If I know who your family is, I would've taken you to them... I'm sorry, baby" Jaewon says, kissing the top of Jungkook's head.

"No, Jae, don't be sorry... I'll just try to remember" Jungkook says, smiling at his boyfriend. Jaewon plays with his hair, grabbing his hand and kissing it.

"I'll help you find them..."