NTS 9

Jungkook slowly looks up and as soon as he does, he's met with two guys, who stared at him with wide eyes

"Jungkook... " They both said, which startled him.

"Do I know you guys?" Jungkook says, they seem familiar but at the same time, they're not. He shakes his head, looking at the spilled tteokbokki and sighing.

"H-how about we buy you another one?" One of them says. Jungkook thinks for a minute, it's for Jaewon... To cheer him up, if he doesn't come back with anything, then he'll continue to sulk. Jungkook nodded and the two smiled. The two then followed him as he walks back.

Jungkook sat on a table as they waited for the tteokbokki. He felt uncomfortable as the two guys kept on staring at him.
"Uhm... How do you guys know my name?" Jungkook asks, frowning.

"Jungkook... Don't you remember us?" One of them says and Jungkook raises his brow, shaking his head.
"We're your Jimin and Taehyungie hyung... Kookie... Jungkook, please" The two says, tearing up.

Jungkook tries his best to remember them, but there was nothing. As they're about to say something, the tteokbokki arrived and Jungkook took it. He bows at them before he left.

Jungkook walked inside the house, seeing Jaewon, who had a worried look on his face.
"Oh, my goodness... You worried me" Jaewon says as he walked to Jungkook, hugging him.

"Babe, I'm okay... I accidentally spilled the tteokbokki so I bought another one... Do you forgive me now?" Jungkook asks and Jaewon nodded.
"Here's your tteokbokki!" Jungkook says and Jaewon chuckles, kissing Jungkook's forehead.

"Jimin, Taehyung... Please stop with this nonsense" Yoongi says, sighing as he stared at the two.

"Hyung, if you don't believe us then don't listen to us... What were saying is true... We met Jungkook but he doesn't remember us"

 We met Jungkook but he doesn't remember us"