Chapter 4

Gab doesn't know how to cook but seeing the pheasant they had hunted before . He pondered over what method it should be cooked . A few munites later , Gab decided to just roast it .

Late at night , there's a bonfire in front of the thatched house burning surrounded by the siblings . Rose was busy rolling the pin stabbed inside the pheasant while Gab brushed the surface of the pheasant with soy sauce , lemon , honey ( from the space ) and some other ingredients . When Gab thinks that it can now be eaten , he pinched some flesh from it and tried .

" Good "

Gab immediately lifted the pin and beckoned to the small girl inside the house . Gab put the roasted pheasant on a plate and went to the kitchen to fetch some rice and wooden utensils .

The two put their hands together and stated.  " Thank you for the blessings! "

Rose the immediate lifted her spoon . " Let's eat! let's eat! let's eat! "

" Slowly , you'll get choked.  "

" Owkey! "

While the two are savoring their dinner a knock on the door suddenly rang out . Gab and Rose paused their movements . Gab was just sitting behind the door and they were eating on the floor . He slowly opened the door and saw a man carrying a box .

" How may i help you? Sir? "

Gab opened the door completely revealing that they were still eating . The clergy suddenly felt uncomfortable . " Oh , you guys are actually still eating? I'm so sorry for the disturbance.  "

Rose sitting beside Gab immediately shook her head . " No uncle , we're totally fine with it . What businesses are you carrying right now uncle ? How may we help you? "

Seeing her cute appearance although malnourished. Ian's uncomfortable countenance softened.  " I'm here to match some family members with the other villagers nearby.  Are you interested on finding your true love? "

" True love? " Gab raised his brow in amusement .

Gab sneered , he was only around 14 years old . Why would he bother find his true love when they are still striving for a stable life.  " I'm not planning on dating yet . " He responded in a quiet voice .

However , Ian could still hear it due to the night's silence .                                                                            

Ian suddenly fell silent and doesn't know what to say . Throughout the whole neighborhood , no one has ever disrespected him such as how the child did to him but honestly he did ot feel offended nor angry about it .

Rose however wants her brother to marry . their family is poor and her brother's body is still weak and malnourished like her . If her brother marries a wife , the there would be someone who could take good care of her brother .

Gab looked at the complicated look on his sister and also fell silent . His body is still considered minor as he is still about 14 years old . Although his mentally old , his appearance is still minor .

Rose looked intensely at her brother's pondering look . " Brother , if you have a wife . There would be someone taking care of me while you hunt . "

Gab suddenly blinked and looked at Rose's face then slowly realized that she has a point . If he has a wife , his wife would take good care of Rose . Then he can freely hunt in the forest without any worry .

Gab immediately put his hands inside the box and looked at the red card . " Wish me luck , Rose.  "

" Good luck! Brother! "