Chapter 15

When the bear saw Gab , it immediately blinked its eyes and walked slowly towards him . Gab went out of Ryan's embrace and crouched down to stare at the cub ,eye to eye .

" How did you get here? "

The baby bear didn't understand him as it couldn't comprehend human language and it only responded with rubbing its head on his palm . The bear's fur was thick and softer than an adult bear's and it doesn't hurt Gab's skin at all . Gab rubbed it's head and sighed .

" It seems that it followed my scent . "

Ryan suspiciously looked at Gab wondering why would it follow his scent when they don't even know each other . Ryan suddenly went silent and thought , have they met before?

It's possible.

Gab rubbed the bear's head and turned to look at the excited little girl . He asked her " Do you want to take care of him ? "

Hearing this , Rose's eyes immediately shone in excitement and hurriedly nodded repeatedly . The bear noticed Rose and turned its muzzle to her . Rose gasped and giggled foolishly . She then turned her head to her brother and asked . " How should we call it, Brother? "

Gab scratched the back of his neck and started sweating . He then admited his flaw . " I think i don't have a good talent at naming ."

Rose blinked then suddenly laughed . " seriously brother , that's a shame . " Rose faced the little bear and bent her eyes into crescents . " Then let's call it Chichi "

Ryan's mouth twitched hearing the name Rose bestowed to the animal . Like Brother like sister , they both have bad naming talent .

The oblivious Gab thought it sounded nice despite not knowing what it means . " Wow that sounds so cute , then let's call it Chichi from now on . "

" Yah!! Chichi " Rose excitedly hugged the little bear and jumped childishly . Her current actions now showed a suitable personality belonging to a real child , no matter how Rose tried to act mature , she is still in the end a child .

Gab scanned the little bear's body and noticed how muddy its body was.  He scrunched his face and frowned . He pulled the toddler gently away from the bear and said.  " Chichi is still dirty from traveling . We have to clean him first . "

Hearing his words , Rose's eyes shined and she clapped her hands excitedly . " I want to try bathing Chichi . "

He however refused , the bear is still a wild animal and is dangerous if Rose accidentally provoked or triggered something in the little bear . No one here knows what is the bear's likes and dislikes .

What if this bear dislikes being touched while bathing , it will surely become a disaster if Rose fell to a danger because of carelessness. Gab decided to let Rose take a rest first as he took Chichi to the bathroom.  Fortunately , Chichi's body is still small , comparable to the size of a teddy bear reaching his waist. Gab lifted up the bear and let it sit on a small stool. 

Gab stared at it and suddenly felt that Chichi looks adorable . He unconsciously patted its head gently and couldn't help rising the corner of his lips . Chichi looks like a living teddy bear.  Gab chuckled then slowly bathed the bear.  Chichi was behaved all the time and would occasionally tapped its paws on the water observing the ripple that it created . It even looked at its reflection while Gab was pouring water over his head. 

When the water flowed down to its eyes , it immediately shook its head and waved its paws in panic .

Gab put down the dipper and gently held its forearms and wiped the wet part on its eyes . Chichi looks like a delicate child who doesn't know how to hold breathe while pouring water over the head .