Chapter 5

Ryan maybe an old man already but he's still as handsome as before . Most people in the neighborhood wanted to marry their child to him , but this guy had always been unapproachable . His aura often scare the little girls who wanted to marry him causing him to end up single until 18 . Rumors about him having some sadistic side even spread throughout the town because of his scary gaze when he looks at a person . Everyone thought that he had killed before .

Of course , there is also a rumor that this guy likes men particularly soft men . That's why when Gab picked up Ryan's card , Ian immediately ran away .

" Boy! Gab! I brought you your wife! "

Ryan immediately glared at Ian . He's not the wife!

---

Last night , Ian visited his house saying that an unlucky guy had already picked his flirtatious card . Ryan himself did not expect that a guy picked up his card instead of a girl but he also doesn't mind it .

Girls were too timid to roll in the sheets with him so he might as well marry a guy . Now , seeing his supposed spouse . Ryan can't speak anymore .

This boy is surprisingly good looking . Although he's malnourished , once he stuff this guy with a lot of food , his butt will probably have meat in the future.

Under Ryan's seemingly sharp and distant expression there hides a perverted mind inside that no one knows .

Marriage was the only acceptable place for sex in the ancient times and as a result , most people , especially commoners marry at a very young age . Generally seen at 12 for women and 14 for men requiring no parental consent .

One could even see someone getting married in a pub , side street or even in bed . The only thing they have to do is to have the consent of both the people involved .

Gab was oblivious in this aspect and didn't expect that there is such a thing . So when he accepted the box given by the strange man . That already start his married life as by recieving the man's gift means he gave consent to the man similar to the ' i do ' in the modern world .

Ryan didn't expect that the boy would easily accept his wedding ring . The two awkwardly stared at each other .

Then Ryan watched as the boy opened the box . There he saw a wedding ring inside , there is a mysterious stone inlaid on top of the ring and Gab doesn't know what kind of stone it was but its appearance didn't lose to a gem .

For a commoner man like Ryan being able to afford this thing was already rare in this times.

Gab stared at the wedding ring inside and slowly looked back at the tall man towering him . He faintly felt displeased recalling that he's as tall as this man in his previous life . He's so envious.

Gab wore the ring and it surprisingly fit his ring finger . Ryan looked at Gab's caloused slender hand then suddenly met Gab's bright yet profound eyes . Ryan blinked and puckered his lips in awkwardness

Ian the matchmaker felt that there's a subtle atmosphere looming over these two people .

" You two young lads , try to get along with each other from now on . Although , you can't reproduce . At least there is still a baby in the family yeah? "

Rose tilted her head and saw her brother and his 'husband' looking at her . Rose subconsciously smiled sweetly , if only this child's cheeks were plump she would definitely look cuter .

Ryan spoke " i don't mind "

" ... " Gab

Ryan then suddenly stared at Gab then slowly spoke with his low magnetic voice. " You can live in my house from now on . I can provide for you two . "