Chapter 8

Rose looked at Ryan who's panicking with a weird expression and then looked at her brother coming out of the bathroom with a laughing face . Rose smiled seeing him laughing and clapped her hands along with him . Then Gab suddenly started coughing . Rose froze and immediately gave him her cup of water and patted his back .

Gab tightened the fold on his towel and rubbed Rose's head before entering the house . There he saw Ryan busy sweeping the floor , clearly trying to divert his attention .

Gab's eyes bent into a crescent moon and passed by him . He could feel the man's body turning stiff when he passed by . In reality , Ryan stiffened not because of nervousness , but because of excitement . Gab smelled so good that he's afraid he would pounce on him without ay notice .

When Gab climbed upstairs , Ryan stopped his movements and stared at his bare back with burning eyes . Ryan has not experienced rolling in the sheets before and as an adult man , he would naturally feel curious about it . Now that he has a wife already , why would he supress his instinct?

Still , he should savor the taste of being a married man before completely eating his dish . Gab might get surprised if he hastened his advances .

Slowly ...

Get his approval first and earn his love .

Also , put more flesh on his butt and waist . He's so bony it'll not feel good when doing it . Ryan suddenly blushed and slapped himself. 

At night , Gab and Ryan became awkward again . Remembering the posture they woke up into , the couple blushed and covered their faces like shy maidens .

Gab's calm face cracked as he unconsciously wanted to smile stupidly . He immediately covered his jaw and bit his lower lip . Ryan similarly did cover his mouth and lowered his head .

" L-let's sleep.  " Ryan

" Ok "

Then the two awkwardly crawled to the bed and tucked themselves inside the quilt and faced each other . Their faces turned more scarlet as time passed by . Gab couldn't endure it anymore and turn his back to Ryan not daring to show him his crimson face as red as tomato .

The two then closed their eyed to sleep . In the middle of the night , Ryan draw Gab's body within his embrace and touched Gab's waist habitually . Gab turned to face his human heater and hugged Ryan's waist similarly . Like last night , the two cuddled again like a pair of old couple .

While hugging Ryan , Gab suddenly had a dream . He's dreaming that he's hugging his idol , Louis Partridge. Louis' body is so warm and hard . Gab touched his abdominal muscles and gulped in envy.  He also has this kind of abs before . Gab suddenly felt determined to harvest grains again tomorrow .

Ryan's eyelashes flattered and slowly open . He looked down on his abdomen and suddenly flushed red . He looked at his posture and realized he's hugging Gab again . 

Ryan stared at his face and realized how good looking he was, now that he started developing more flesh on his face . Ryan extended his hands and traced the boy's long black lashes , and attractive soft brows . As he remembered , this boy has a pair of beautiful obsidian eyes with specks of gold and blue giving him a unique and captivating gaze . His eye shape is also unique .

The ends were upturned , sharp , fierce yet captivating . Gab however is still a young boy and his facial features has yet to mature but one could clearly fall into a conclusion that this young boy will become a fatale in the future .

Gab's lips before were chapped and dry . Ryan stared carefully at his lips and thought to himself that he has to make this boy drink glasses of water to stay hydrated.