Chapter 10

Gab changed his clothes in the room and looked down at his body . He was wearing a maroon knee length tunic that has slits on both sides of his waist revealing his light brown pants . He then tied a brown leather belt around his waist and adjusted the wrinkles.  He took out a simple brown leather ankle boots and put it on his feet and tied the leather lace to tighten it .

Looking at his fashionable feet he couldn't help thinking that it looks too luxurious for a peasant like him .

Most of his clothes were new and came from the space but modern made medieval costumes had a very big gap compared to a real medieval clothing style amd how they were made . After all , their costumes were often mixed with modern costumization making it looked more attractive to the eyes even if these were just a peasant clothing .

Gab was pondering over his clothes when the door suddenly opened . Ryan entered and closed the door full of sweat , when he turned his head to the bed . He saw Gab looking at his clothes.  Ryan was stunned seeing the boy wearing such attire .

The boy has a simple but clean tunic with a leather belt wound around his slim waist.  He was also wearing an ankle length leather booth as his pants were inserted inside causing his legs to look more slimmer . Ryan's eyes narrowed and looked at the boy's body with an intense eyes .

" Oh? You're here . "

Ryan immediately diverted his eyes and hummed in response . He was about to open the closet to get mew clothes when Gab suddenly handed him something .

Ryan turned to look at him with confusion . Gab smiled and opened his hands to let him hold the clothes . " When we hunted a giant hawk last time , i ordered costumized clothes in the clothe shop for me to wear once i grow up , but since my life is going for the better now . I'll give these clothes to you , in return , you must take good care of us siblings . "

Ryan blinked and dazedly gripped the clothes . He thought to himself . ' is this really the first gift of my wife? ' .

Gab is fond of his husband and doesn't mind gifting him one of clothes from the space . Moreover , he sincerely said those words to Ryan for him to take good care of him and Rose despite him being already capable of doing that . He was just being considerate as Gab recognizes Ryan as his husband now.

" Go ahead and wear it . " Gab smiled and patted his bicep before stepping out of the room .

When Gab left the bedroom . The room turned more silent . Ryan silently gazed at his wife's gift and gripped on it tightly . A few seconds letter , a silly smile slowly surfaced upon his handsome countenance . If Gab happened to see this scene , he will surely fall inlove in a blink of an eye .

Unfortunately, Ryan immediately returned to his stoic face and started removing his clothes to take a bath , wrapping a towel around his waist , he stepped out of the room with his new clothes .

Entering the bathhouse , Ryan put the clothes in the basket and removed his towel . He poured a wooden dipper of water over his head and started rubbing his skin . While washing himself , Ryan suddenly noticed something. 

Ryan put the dipper back to the wooden pail and curiously looked at the containers in the hanging wall shelf . In the shelf , he could see several containers with labels written on it .

Ryan curiously picked up a container and read the text aloud . " Shampoo , a product made for removing dirts on the head while also making the hair smell good . - Green Apple Scent - Squirt a small amount of shampoo onto your palm and gently apply it to your scalp and massage your hair until it bubbles .... ...... .... Avoid direct contact to your eye or it will cause eye irritation , rinse with water carefully ... "