10

They both just lie there staring at clouds telling each other what they saw in clouds.

"I guess it looks like unicorn !" Lavender said squinting her eyes.

"Hmm, I guess its like a knife stabbed in hand !" Ian gave a toothy grin.

"Boys and their imagination !" Lavender chuckled.

"I think so we should head back to Mom !" Ian said looking at Lavender who was still holding his hands.

She never felt so happy with someone. Yes a girl like her had tones of friend but they were of same kind and species but Ian was this whole new kinda puzzle which was like fire who attracted her like moth.

She felt happy in his company, she felt she saw universe whenever she use to see his eyes. His eyes, this pool of blue colour which was like a big ocean who can tempt anyone to just sink in it.

His eyes were innocent full of imagination and gave this crazy feeling that everything is right and perfect.

It gave this soothing thing to your heart which made Lavender to stare directly in his eyes which made her stomach to do flip flop thing.

"Y...yeah..!" Lavender said smiling at the thought.

They were still holding hands and started to walk and they both saw John and his gang at a good distance and Lavender tightly holded back Ian's hand taking him by surprise.

Soon they arrived where they saw Ian's mom was wearing shades and was sitting and reading something while his Dad was no where to be seen.

"Where is dad?" Ian asked searching for his Dad.

"Met his friend and went to have a walk!" She gave a small smile .

"So can we eat our lunch ?" he said and took a glance over his watch it was already 12:45 pm.

"Yeah! Sure!" she said and placed her book aside. She had already made burger packed with extra cheese because her baby loves cheese like hell.

"Lavender you like cheese ?" she asked eyeing towards Lavender.

"I love it !" and watched Ian who was already licking his fingers dipped in cheese.

Ian's mom gave a smile and passed the burger. She took out a apple and started to eat it.

"Why are you not eating your burger aunty ?" Lavender asked and took a bite.

"Hmm...not hungry yet dear, thank you!" and she gave a small smile.

"This is really yummy !" Ian said enjoying his double treated burger with cheese.

His mom chuckled and kissed on top of his head. He didn't shove her away because he was dipped in cheesy burger.

Ian's mom took polariod camera nd chuckled to herself and clicked their photo. She was really good photographer but it was till hobby.

She smiled when both Ian and Lavender were busy in eating and didn't noticed that they were clicked.

Ian's mom waited till the film was ready, she smiled when the picture appeared. It will add up to the memories to their collection she thought.

She clicked more picture and them Ian eyed her and made face like oh-mom-stop-embarassing-me, morever he didn't like whenever his mom use to remove camera and click his photo.

She flashed a toothy grin and kept the camera and neatly kept photos in her purse.

After awhile when they were filled packed sun was over their head and making difficult for them to stay under tress also.

"Lets have some icecream!" Ian's father came from nowhere and took the basket.

"I was waiting for you only!" Ian's mother said removing her shades. Ian's father gave her his hand and she took it and stood up patting her dress.

Lavender and Ian were just talking some random stuff.

"So you are going to join in my school only?" Ian said who was not able to hide his excitement.

"Emmmm..actually I'm going to be homeschooled!" Lavender said chewing her cheek.

"What!?" Ian stopped in his track and his eyes were wide as saucer.

"Which flavour do you want Lavender darling?" Ian's mom interrupted in their intense moment.

Lavender who was looking at Ian with a frown was snapped out. "Vanilla flavour!" Lavender said in singing tone.

"Oh, I thought you'll be strawberry girl!" Ian's mom chuckle.

"Strawberry is my second favourite one." Lavender said and showed her dimple smile.

Ian was already gone in kinda depression that his new friend won't be attending same school and more over she'll be travelling to other town so they might get less time to spend with each other.

"Ian? Darling!?" Ian's mom called out to Ianfor second time.

"What mom ?" Ian look annoyed and confused at same time.

"Do you want ice cream!?" she asked him in low tone.

"N..no..I'm full !" Ian said looking down.

"Are you sure ?" Ian's mom asked paying the money to their order. She glanced and knew something was annoying him. She decided not to push him to edge.

Ian just nodded his head. Ian's parent started to walk behind Lavender and Ian. They were busy talking some stuffs about Ian's father work. But Ian's mom kept looking at her boy.

Lavender was clearly enjoying her icecream but then she looked at Ian was was walking silently holding his hands behind him.

"Here !" Lavender said holding her ice cream to him.

They suddenly stopped in their track. Ian looked at ice cream and then towards Lavender with a confuse gaze.

"Have some !" Lavender literally pushed her ice cream towards Ian.

"I..I can't take it !" Ian said in clear shock.

"Why!?" Lavender pouted.

"Because .." he was not able to complete his word , "No because and no but, you are my friend and in friend we share !" Lavender said with a smile which made Ian's stomach to do flip flop thing.

And obvious Ian's mother was looking at them and smiling, she didn't waste a second minute to remove camera and captured the moment instantly as Ian was about to take the ice cream.

As she saw the photo she smiled again and thought that may be Ian is getting what he deserve in his life in form of friends who will treat him well and not think or say some weird things about him.

Ian happily took the ice cream, "Consider this ice cream as a friendship seal!" Lavender said and started to walk.

Ian just smiled and licked his ice cream and started to follow his new friend with whom he was going to have a wonderful adventure in future though they may not be in same school but still with this seal he thought they'll bond along.

Its our friendship seal.

He thought and smiled when Lavender who was waiting for him came and holded his hand.

Click.

Ian's mom again proved her skilled photography when she captured them at correct time.

Oh Ian I'm gonna tease you so much !

She chuckled and started to walk along with Ian's dad who was also looking at picture with amusement.