4

It was like Ian's heart just skipped a beat when he saw Lavender holding her doll against her chest as she drawn her feets towards her mom.

"Hello ," Lavender said in her sweet voice giving her signature dimple smile to eveyone.

"Oh my Lord, your daughter is so beautiful, she looks like you!" Ian's mom said clapping her hand.

Everyone shared giggle except Ian who was still starstruck.

"Well, if you don't mind, will you came to our place for dinner ?" Ian's Mom asked politely.

"Emm, thats really good idea, it will help us to know each other better, besides Lavender will not feel alone!" Mrs. Pinto said in excited tone.

"Ok then at 8 p.m, my house !" Ian's mom stood up and hugged Mrs. Pinto.

"Sure, will not be late !" and Mrs.Pinto hugged her giving dimple smile.

And suddenly Lavender smile at awestruck Ian and that was the first time when Ian smiled back, without getting lost in that adorable dimple smile.

Ian's Mom and Lavender's Mom shared smile and carried there way back to the home.

" Mom, what are you going to cook today ?" Ian asked looking towards his mom.

"Emmm....I was thinking of something vegetarian, lets see !" and she shrugged.

As soon as Ian reached his house, he ran towards his room and started to rearrange his things. Can you guess ? Yes he was doing this for Lavender, it was obvious because as Pinto's family was going to visit their house.

 He arranged his book-shelf very properly and nicely, he made his study table look good. It was rare that Ian left his room untidy because he was super duper clean-up-boys types.

He kept his things securely that is on its respective place so that whenever he needs it, he will get easily.

He use to scold his Mom whenever she use to misplace things. He had sharp brain so he knew which thing was there and where.

Sometimes his Mom use to misplace things intentionally because she loved watching her son's tantrum.

Ian changed table-cloth and helped his Mom all the afternoon for the preparation.

All the time, the only name played on his mind was Lavender.... Lavender.

"Mom ," Ian called his Mom in childish way.

"Hmmm..."

" Lavender, the name is really sweet ?" Ian asked playing with the forks.

His Mom was surprised by her son's question because he never really actually talked about girls, he use to change topic whenever his mom teased him with girls name.

She smiled in surpried.

"Do you find name sweet or the girl sweet ?" his mom teased him in playful manner.

"Both." and Ian grasped his hand on mouth. His Mom giggle at his answer.

" Both, huh ?" his mom teased him.

Ian was blushing like girl infront of his mom, he tried to hide it but it was in vain.

"Oh, look who is blushing !" she kept on teasing her son.

Without saying anything Ian ran towards his room with the blushed face and smiling like an idiot.

..... Evening....

"Ian," Ian's mother called him from downstairs.

"Coming !" Ian said loudly.

"Get ready its already 7:55 .." and suddenly she became quite.

" I'm already ready Mom!" and he pouted.

"Is it for...?" and she started to giggle.

"No, Mom...!" and he started to blush again.

" Dad is already waiting in drawing room, he is really excited to meet them !" and she kissed Ian's forehead.

There was knock on door.

" They are here!" Ian's Mom said in excitement.

As his mother proceeded towards the door Ian's heart started to race.

He combed his hair with his hand, and was really getting nervous.

And there it was............

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

LAVENDER........

-----------------------

.

.

.

.

.

.

So how was d chappie ???????? I AM ACTUALLY LOVING YOUr COMMENTS AND I AM HAPPY FOR YOU VOTES ALSO...SSSSOOO A BIG THANK YOU AND HUGS AND KISSEESSSS..MMUUUAHHHH :* <3

COMMENT AND VOTE...PLZ......!!!!!

I have uploaded a song you can check it :)

Sweety x