3

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. "-Albert Einstein

---------

He was still sitting on floor smiling like an idiot.

"Ian?" a female called her from downstairs.

"Yeah, Mom!" Ian said at top of voice standing from his place and running towards drawing room.

He was still thinking about that girl, who he thought was a really priceless diamond.

"New neighbours!" his mom said clapping her hands like a small child.

"So ?" Ian said as such he was hiding his excitement in his voice, he was really secretive who always trys to hide his emotions and feeling, and yes also from his mother.

"So, new friends, new life baby!" and she ruffled his hair.

"They are trespassers!" and he pouted.

Her mom just laughed on his statement, she thought that was cute.

"Come dear, we should move on, I know what Peeta meant to you but that doesn't mean you should cut yourself from others?"

He just kept on tapping his fingers on table.

"I am going to meet them, are you coming ?" she said adjusting her hair.

When her mom offered him to come, he was so happy but still showed he was not intersted at all. It was like butterflies arising in his stomach when the thought of meeting them came in his mind.

"Ok, you are coming! " his mom said while packing a pie in foil paper.

He just smiled and didn't hesitated at all.

He followed his mom trail, which caused more and more butterflies in his stomach.

ANd finally they reached her house. People were coming out and going in with the heavy goods carrying carefully so that no one gets  hurt.

"I am cmoing just for you!' Ian said hiding his excitement, but who knew he was going only for the angel who was inside that house.

"I love you honey." she said giving a sweet smile.

His mom just knocked on the door expecting someone to answer her, but Ian expected his angel.

A lady dressed in black sundress came out with a messy bun holding a napkin in her hand.

"Oh, hello!" she said giving a dimple smile which made Ian's heart to skip a beat as he mesmerized the same smile given by his angel. Well now as he was not knowing her name, he just started to refer her as his angel.

"Hello, I am Nina, Mrs Nina Swift, I stay in neighbourhood, I saw you shifting here in morning so I thought of giving you a pie, a welcome token!" and she handed it to her.

"Oh, I am Mrs Stella Pinto, and its really grateful of you for making this pie for us, I was really nervous to all this unknown place but now I am quite sure that this place is going to be good!" and she took the pie.

"Well, come in!" she gestured us to come in.

"Don't mind the place, its bit messy!" and she keep pie on table and giving shy smile because of mess.

"Not a big deal, I know all packing and unpacking things." Ian's mom said pulling her hair back.

"Is he your son?" Mrs. Pinto asked pointing at Ian.

"Yep, Ian introduce yourself!" Ian's mom said pushing Ian towards Mrs Pinto.

Ian stood up with proud and confident looks.

"Myself Ian Swift, I am 7 years old studying in grade 3 and I love studying!" and he gave teethful smile.

"Ian, your eyes are beautiful ,baby blue!"a female voice snapped everyone towards her who was standing behing sofa and holding a doll in her hand.

"Well, she is my daughter, Lavender!"Mrs. Pinto said giving her dimple smile.

Ian stood there frozen right there, with a dry mouth as he was starstruck by Lavender's dimple smile.

-------

I swear , writer block !!

Life is changing and having many new things!

Growing up is good and bad also!

I was reading a random stuff and I read one line it was :

'Growing up is really worst disease in our life, and I became victim of it'

Its just you are really free when you are small but when grown up you lose the same innocence and affection!

Anyways stay bless and happy:)

Love and hugs

Sweety:)