8

It was quite night for both Ian and Lavender. Both drained in their dreams , their beautiful time.

Chirping of birds were distinct in dawn, Ian had kinda hard night because of this bubble popping and blowing in his stomach due to excitement.

"Mom," Ian called out from the sheet tossing his head, trying to come out from strong grip of his father who had unfortunately lend his whole weight of his hand on Ian.

"Yeah babe!" his Mom said in chirping voice.

"You awake?" he asked  still trying to pull over the manly hand.

"No, Ian , I am talking with you in my dreams!" and she gave a small nudge.

Ian surrended by giving a long breathe out.

"I am going to washroom!' Ian said trying to come out from his father's grip. His mom just gave sigh and stood up. Ian successfully came out with  heavy breath and his mom just kissed his cheek.

"Mom!" Ian said rubbing his cheek.

"What? Now you slept on my bed and you are acting lke a adult? I feel my son just used up me and now is not letting to kiss him!" she said with a p[out and folded her arms.

"Why are women so dramatic always?" Ian said with a playful voice indirectly pointing his view towards Lavender and ran away.

His Mom was too clever to catch him off guard. she just giggled and continued to chores.

Ian was brushing his teeths just staring in the mirror and thinking about random things.

You eyes are so blue!

Lavender.

He thought about her, like insane, he was just thinking about the name which made him smile and suddenly the foam came out from his mouth, oh yeah he forget that he was brushing his teeths.

He rinsed his mouth and took bath and was just wandering in room thinking what to wear and he just decided to wear something blue which will be just blue like his eyes.

"Mom!" Ian shouted from upstairs n hurry.

"Yeah!" Ian Mom came from her room with makeup kit her hands.

"Mom, where is my blue shirt and jean ?" Ian said in hurry, again.

"Why are you asking me? Its you who always love to keep everything in place!" she said with a teasing smile.

"Mom!" Ian said with a offended tone.

"Whats the use, my only son doesn't like been kissed by his mom but wants to dress to impress a girl!" she faked a tear in her eyes.

"I am not doing anything to impress Lavender!" Ian said with a angry tone.

"Lavender? But I didn't mention her name!" She winked towards him.

With that Ian was all over cherry red , he was not able to hide his blush which ran down on his face within a second. To hide more of blushing part he just turned away bittinh his lips for his stupidity.

"Oh look who is blushing!" and she giggled.

"Mom, I am not blushing, and stop it and give me my clothes otherwise we'll be late!" Ian said with a smile on his face.

Ian's Mom just walked in and open the drawer and glanced through her corner of her eyes and saw Ian playing with his fingers and yeah still blushing.

You know ita really rare and most bestest of best moment to see a boy blush because they are so-called-boys and blushing is not really their thing and blushing because of a GIRL is like worth it, so you can say how much a girl can leave an impact on them.