5

“I was in love, and the feeling was even more wonderful than I ever imagined it could be.” 

― Nicholas Sparks

She looked beautiful just like a small bud who is going to bloom when she will get love and care.

She was wearing baby blue colour sundress and on that dress were small butterflies which were beautifully embroider with small sparking diamonds. It actually looked like butterflies dancing around the beautiful flower.

Her raven black hair were hanging till here waist with her slightly natural curls at the end and it was pinned with a big black flower pin.

Her rosy cheeks already holding  dimples were making Ian's heart race more and more.

"Hello," Ian's Mom greeted their family.

"We are on time." Lavender's mom said in joking way.

"Yeah come in!" and Ian's Mom gesture everyone towards drawing room. Ian's dad came and greeted Lavender's father.

Ian still standing near the stairs still nervous to utter a word. The male group contuined their talking and giggling in drawing while the ladies group made their way towards the kitchen.

"Hello Ian." Lavender's mom said while ruffling his combed hair. He made a funny face when she did that ruffling thing because he hated when anyone tried to make his hair untidy.

"Hello." he said combining his hair back with his hand.

"Emmm...why don't you both go and play some game or have a talk ?" Ian's mom said while winking towards him, you know she was teasing her son. Mom are really great !

Lavender left  her mother's hand as she gesture her to go.

The ladies group giggle and made their way towards the kitchen. They both were staring each other, none of them not knowing what to say. Ian kept his blue eyes down so that he doesn't get drift away again.

"So where is your room ?" Lavender killed the silence.

"Wha... what ?" Ian stammered.

"Your room ?" and she gave a puppy smile.

"Follo... follow me !" and he just ran like Flash towards his room. Lavender taking her puppy steps hopping on each steps reached his room.

Ian's still trying to keep his beating heart calm but it was useless because he was just 7 and so young for this.

He kept his hand on knob and before opening it he just turned his head towards Lavender who was holding her hands together and smiling at him.

Ian took deep breathe and turned the door knob.

"You have so many books !" Lavender said before stepping in his room.

Ian just blushed and entered his room.

"Oh my God, your room is bluish-bookie cute !" Lavender said in amusement.

" Wha..what is bluish- bookie cute ?' Ian asked in confused way.

"HAHAHa...Bluish mean you room is blue," and she gesture her soft, little pinkish finger towards his room ," And you have so may books !" and she gesture her hand to show him amount and she started to laugh.

"You don't have games ?" Lavender asked roaming in his room looking here and there.

"No I don't like playing games !" Ian said still trying to sound him.

"Why ?" LAvender asked in childish way.

"Because I love reading and I only play games on mobile!" Ian shrugged.

"Heheheheh...when you will come to my home I will show you my room and I will also show other games rather than mobile games." and she gave her dimple smile.

Her dimple smile made his heart to melt in his ribcage.

"Will you really show me your room ?" Ian asked in surprise.

It was really surprising for Ian because no one in his town except Peeta had invited him to their house, all other children just thought he was geek so everyone never talked to him and inviting him was really other stuff.

"Yeah, we are friends right ?" Lavender said giving a dimple smile.

"We are friends ?" Ian was trying to adjust with whatever he was listening. He was not able to believe everything.

"Here, Friends ?" and she lifted her hand towards him . Ian stared at her hand not knowing what to say or what to do, he thought he was really dreaming.

And he stretched his hand to shake hands with Lavender.

" See now we are friends !" and Lavender flashed her teeths which was reciprocated by Ian who was on 9th cloud. He wa not ready to leave Lavender cottony-soft hand, not in million year. They both just smiled and were lost in each other.

Ian was really madly badly HAPPY..................................................