2

The story is really near to my heart:) as all stories are...lllollllzz...:p

---------

He was seating near his window almost bored having same schedule during his vacation.

Eating , playing, hanging out or watching TV just like a normal 7 year old one has.

But he was really frustrated with the holidays because his best friend, Peeta had just moved away who use to live next to his house.

The were like true lost real brother,  call them bro-so-called-soulmates.

They studied together, the cried together, the ate together but yeah slept separately but sometime they had boys -study-hangout-party!

Yeah during this party they tested their GK , they use to play ATLAS where on a particular map they had to find a place, they were actually topper of the classes, and they never had friend just because everyone thought they were geeks.

He cried like a lost puppy, he behaved as if his best friend had passed away...but thats the true friendship.

He was sitting near the window playing subway surfer on Ipad, yeah it was his favourite game.

Suddenly his attention was taken by a loud horn coming across the road, near his house.

He stood up and placed his Ipad in table and placed his hands on curtain to move it away.

"Oh here they came!" he said in low tone, but that too angrily.

Behind the car  were two huge trucks parking along the road, and few workers who had already started moving things inside the home.

"I am not gonna talk with them, they are intruders in my bestfriends home." and he pouted.

But then something made his eyes to stop blinking, it left his mouth open, as if he has seen a loving, juicy ,delicious CHEERY!

And there it happen, a girl hopped on the ground clentching her Mom's hand.

She was wearing a beautiful red sundress which had flower prints.

Her raven black hair bouncing till her waist and that cute little curl at the end made Ian's stomach full of butterflies.

Her wavy hair flying when wind kissed her hair. Her face was radiating light as the rays penetrated softly through her skin. It was so soft, just so soft with made Ian's heart to beat in his rib cage.

And her lips which were red as rose when stretched in smile formed a cute dimples on both her naturally rosy cheeks which was just like perfect cherry finishing on a top of a cake.

He had never seen so much pretty, delicate as glass, beautiful as angel which were only present in the stories in real life.

He was starstruck by that girl.

And within a faction of time she looked up toward the window where Ian was standing and staring at her,  she just smile and there within a jiffy Ian's heart stopped as he jumped with this awkard and sudden meeting of eyes.

She was all over him, she was his Snow White, she was his Katniss Everdeen, she was his Hermione, and there he sat on floor thinking about all the female fiction characters he remembered.

----;;

So how was the story...???

you can share your experience also ,feel free:) it will actually help me to make this story better:p

Comment and voteB-)B-)O:-)

Hugs and kisses

sweety♥♥