6

“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” 

― Elbert Hubbard

“So," Lavender said tossing her hair over Ian face which caught Ian breath right in his lungs. Fresh smell of lavender was coming which almost bought him in heaven.

" What shouuld we do?" lavender said tapping her foot on floor amd roaming her gem eyes over the huge library which was right infront of her.

"Read a book ?" Ian was snapped back.

" Ewww...bookkks......NOOOO books are so boring and uninterested...our school is going to start on Monday so I want to spend my last days happy !" and she gave her dimple smile which as usual stopped Ian heart.

" You girl are so girly!" and Ian pouted crossing his arms, for first time he spoke boldly that to infront of Lavender.

" Girly ? Girl will be always girly!" and she copied Ian's gesture.

"They are so in soft toys !" Ian said frowing his brows, as I said he hates when anyone says bad about books or anything.

"You are so mean!" Lavender again copied Ian. They were not knowing where the conversation was going, from friendship to boyish and girlish things.

" They are dumb!" Ian said harshly.

"HHaaawww...boys are mean!" Lavender said under  her breath . Her voice was not raising because she was so delicate that her voice would hardly  raise while shouting.

"Girls always keep on talking about nonsense because they are stupid!" Ian said .

Lavender after listening this stood silently there without uttering a word. She licked her lips and just walked out of the room. Just like that .

Ian realised that he just crossed the line , he thought it was really immature of him. As I said he is really smarter than his age but what we can expect from 7 year old boy.

He got nervous about his act, he thought stupid of himself. he hurted her, he hurted his new - only- first-girl-as-friend.

He started to eat his nails which he use to almost forget that eating nails is really bad for health.

He ran from his room to fing where Lavender left.

He ran downstairs where he saw Lavender near a plant which was in balcony.

As he took babysteps his guilt was building more and more. His palm was sweating because he is not always in just condition where he has to say SORRY!. 

Something made him to stop. Lavender was talking with a plant yeah, you heard me a PLANT!.

"Ian was rude but I should have not talked like this with him , girls don't talk bad things , by talking rudely wiyth Ian will make me a bad girl,HMmm plant tell me?" Lavender asked A PLANT childishly.

Ian melted right in his place  after hearing this. He thought it was funny yet cute to talk to a plant. The more he came to knew new things of Lavender more he started to feel for her. He got an idea to say sorry to Lavender in her style.

He roamed his eyes to find a plant which was near to Lavender. He spotted one just opposite to her. He waled slowly towards it and cleared his throat so that Lavender will know he is right behind her.

"Ahem..ahem," Ian cleared his throat which actually caught Lavender's attention. She turned her head to see what Ian was doing.

"Hello Plant, how are you, I know that I was rude with my only-new-first-girl-as-friend, I really didn't mean to hurt her, but I just ran over her. She just went away without saying anything, if you see her please tell her I am sorry , please  , and also tell her that she is not bad!" Ian said innocently gently placing his hand on leaf.

----------------

Its short I know I am busy in college stuff, so....

anyways how was chappie ?????

Vote and comment:)

And guys I wanna thank each and everyperson who voted and read this book.

Its just coz of u which made this book to reach till #62 ...so god bless u:* *visual hug* :p

Sweety x