1.5

the next few days went past like a blur, and i just couldn't wrap my head around the whole situation.

after the whole skype call with the band, my life has been a whirlwind. i had a couple more meetings with the boys over skype, some to discuss the contract and some were more light-hearted, which consisted of them goofing off in front of the camera as per usual.

"i'm trying to be serious here guys," luke sighed in exasperation, but still broke into a smile when he saw how absolutely ridiculous calum looked with an afro wig on.

"we have information to tell ashley!" luke said a little louder, trying to get the boys' attention.

they sobered up for a moment, before bursting into laughter at calum twirling a stand of his afro. "you're so sassy calum," ashton remarked, giggling.

he giggled. bye.

"information time!" luke yelled, finally getting the boys to be serious. after a few more giggles, mostly from ashton, luke was able to tell me the news.

"so basically, we're flying you to la really soon! it's to finalise the contract and stuff so you're gonna be in hi or hey records officially after this," he explained, making me feel light-headed.

"will you guys be there?"

"of course we're gonna be there. we can hang out when you're here. it'd be great," calum grinned widely.

"OH MY GOD I'M SO EXCITED," michael yelled suddenly, accidentally elbowing luke in the face while trying to hug ashton.

"you guys are idiots," i laughed, rolling my eyes at their antics.

"we're a serious band!"

-

sitting on the plane to la was one of the most nerve-wrecking moments of my life. not only was i about to meet my favourite band in the whole world, i was also. about to sign a record deal and start making music, the only thing i've ever wanted to do. everything was just so surreal, and i was both excited and nervous at the same time.

there was a weird feeling in my stomach, like i was going to throw up because of how anxious i was. this was insane.

other than the nerves bothering me, the flight was pretty boring as the seats beside me were empty and it was a night flight, so i tried to get some sleep. i drifted off for what seemed like a while, before an announcement woke me up.

"flight sa7472 bound for los angeles is now landing. please return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts. thank you."

i twiddled my thumbs as i counted down to minutes till i reached the airport. my emotions were all over the place and i just didn't know how to feel. what if they decided that they didn't like me anymore and sent me back?

i pushed that thought away as the plane finally landed, jerking me slightly in the seat as the wheels came into contact with the ground. i took a deep breath and exhaled, leaning back against the seat. the plane came to an eventual stop and the passengers were allowed to alight shortly after.

picking up my suitcase from the conveyor belts, i cleared immigration and walked out of the airport while checking my phone, seeing that i had a new message from ashton. we'd exchanged numbers instead of sticking to dms, since ashton's dms were usually clogged up anyway.

ashy washy: are you here yet!!!!!! there should be this guy picking you up. he's holding up a sign that has your name on it

i scanned the crowd, looking for the man that ashton mentioned. i spotted my name written in big bold letters on a piece of paper and i walked up to the man holding it.

ashley the bae: yeah got it!

"miss scott?" he asked as i nodded. he led
me towards a black suv parked in the parking lot with heavily tinted windows, making me feel slightly intimidated.

typing another text to ashton as i climbed in, i was staring at my phone thought i was alone until another voice broke the silence and scared me half to death.

"why, hello there."

jfjsjfjsjfjd this story is moving so so fast

after she meets the boys it's gonna slow down and start getting good ok i promise

also 5k reads what & how oh my god

vote comment and stuff ilu all so much

kym x