Childhood Friend Ruby x Male Amnesiac Reader x Best Friend Sarvente Part 1

(This is how I imagine you looking in the story, this is optional, you can make up your own look, it's just here if you want) This is part 1 of 3:------------------I don't own the art in this book:Your POV:

This is part 1 of 3:
------------------
I don't own the art in this book:
Your POV:

It was Saturday morning and like everyday you got up extra early and made your bed.

You lived in a church run by your best friend Sarvente or Sarv if you prefer.

A third occupant named Ruv also lived here and acted as a sort of guard for anyone wishing to cause trouble around here.

You worked as a custodian, not exactly a glamorous position you find yourself in, but hey, you have a roof over your head, rent free so long as you did your job and the company of your friends.

Especially Sarv, ever since your mom died she'd been a constant presence to help you get through it.

You two met at the funeral, she saw you needed help and offered you a place at the church since you had nowhere to go.

Your mother died from a terminal illness and that left you alone and jobless, so Sarv finding you was in her own words "God's plan."

You weren't a religious person, but it really seemed that meeting her was fate.

It was rough adjusting at first, but you've made yourself at home.

Sarv was as sweet as the ice cream she looked like...if you didn't make her mad, she was actually a Demon after all

And despite Ruv being a rather intimidating individual was pretty cool once you got through his hard shell.

Once your bed was done and you put on your clothes and headed off to start your job in the main hall of the church.

But before reaching there you grabbed the cleaning supplies and dragged them to the main hall.

Once there you began to start by sweeping any dust on the floor with the broom.

As you kept sweeping you heard the sound of footsteps coming and unsurprisingly came Sarvente in her full Nun outfit