Light and Dark: Part 2:

Here's part 2 of Fem Void x Male Solarsapian Reader and it's the final part as well.

I know I've been off this book for a super long time, but I'm back now, I just needed a bit of a break from this book.
_______________________________________

BF and GF both watched on in confusion and intrigue as you and Void stood off with one another.

Void's aura had changed completely, she didn't give off the vibe of an arrogant star like she normally did.

This aura was darker, more sinister, just looking at her filled them both immense Dread.

It's like she was a completely different person, unknown to them she was.

"Hello (Y/N)...never thought you'd see me again huh?" Void asked with a twisted smile.

"I was seriously hoping not to A.C." You replied and this new Void apparently named A.C chuckled at that.

"Well too bad, my arrogant other self just couldn't handle her precious shining sun being mocked by this midget." A.C  said before laughed making you narrow your eyes at her.

BF and GF felt their hearts stop when they Heard A.C laugh.

It was a dark and disturbing laugh, it sounded...empty in a way.

"Honestly, I'm surprised she managed to hold me back for this long." A.C sighed with a shrug. "You certainly had an affect on her."

"So what happens now?" You asked crossing your arms.

"Isn't it obvious?" A.C asked holding up her mic. "You're helping her hold me back, so it only makes sense to consume you."

"You can try." You dared holding up your own mic.

"Beep Bo ba...?" BF whispered into GF's ear.

"I don't know what's happening either?" She replied. "Maybe we should leave."

"Nobody is leaving!" A.C yelled glaring at them making both individuals freeze in place.

A.C turned to face you once again and asked:

"So, are you ready (Y/N)?" A.C asked you. "Are you ready to face the All-Consuming Void!?"

You remained silent and got ready.

"Heh...I can't tell you what a pain it was to stay trapped for that long." A.C stated glaring at you with disdain.

"Ever since you entered her life it's been a lot harder to get her to snap."

It was very clear that this wasn't your first meeting with this...thing and she did not seem to like you at all.

The same could be said for you, your eyes held nothing but resent towards A.C in stark contrast to the pure unconditional love that shined in them for Void.

"Well I'm gonna make sure you won't ever keep me down again." A.C said pulsing with more power and electricity.

The pulses were so powerful literal cracks in reality began forming everywhere.

You had nothing left to say to this entity, you were just determined to get your girlfriend back and stood your ground without fear.

BF and GF meanwhile saw that things were about to get intense and hid behind the speakers.

However, they did poke their heads out from behind just a little bit so they could witness the coming rap battle.