Lazy Sunday (Sunday x Male Reader)

Here is the final request from Sleepy766205, thanks for the requests.

How I imagine you look, now you don't sound like anyone since this oneshot won't have any songs

You're also Sunday's band's Roady.

Another thing, there's gonna be a lot of cute fluff in this one, you and Sunday are also dating.

All art belongs to proper owners.
_______________________________________

You sighed as you finally reached your destination, the house of Sunday and Carol.

You were Sunday's boyfriend after she and Carol broke up and honestly you were surprised she asked you out.

You were convinced Sunday wasn't into dudes, but you agreed.

You received a call from your girlfriend who asked if you could come and keep her company while Carol was out somewhere.

You knocked on the door and after a while you sighed and knocked again.

Still no one came.

You knocked louder.

Nothing.

"She's probably asleep." You thought turning to leave.

As you took the first step you heard the door open behind you.

"Wait...sorry for the wait." Came Sunday's voice.

You turned and saw your girl who was half asleep as usual in casual clothing.

"Come in

"Come in." She welcomed stepping aside and you accepted and entered the home.

Sunday closed the door behind you and on Instinct you caught her as she fell forward.

You've been friends with Sunday long enough to know when she might fall from her tired and lazy nature.

"Thanks babe." She whispered softly nuzzling into your chest.