Desire Part 1: (Sakuroma x Male Reader)

Requested by xXSGTWOLFXx:

I'll reveal how you look in the story.
_______________________________________

Hell, a place where Demons reigned supreme and mortals who have committed great sins end up at the end of their lives.

It should be noted that Hell is divided into 9 circles, 7 of these circles are also ruled by a Demon Overlord which represents one of the 7 Deadly Sins.

The other 2 circles are Purgatory and the portal too and from Hell respectively.

As a result each territory in one way or another reflects their overlord's sin.

Our story begins in the Greed Circle.

The Greed Circle looked like a normal city, except in the center of it there loomed a large and imposing tower.

Your tower, except the eye is a black Widow symbol.

This tower belonged to you the Overlord of Greed himself, from here you could monitor all businesses within your circle and crush any competition.

You:

You:

Right now within your private chamber you were in the middle of negotiating a private matter.

A human in a tattered suit and top hat was currently begging for his life in front of you.

"I think you remember our deal Mr Varis." You said your voice filled with disadain at this little ant wanting to back out of your deal.

"I DIDN'T THINK THIS WOULD BE WHAT I HAD TO DO TO REPAY YOU!" Varis yelled and in response you spat a web onto his mouth silencing him.

"You didn't let me tell you what the rest of our deal meant for you." You scoffed looming over the terrified human.

You see, whenever humans died and ended up in Hell, they'd be transformed into Demons.

The only way to stay human in Hell is if you make a deal with an Overlord with those specific conditions.