Taki x Male Reader Part 1

This is another request that I really got interested in, I do plan to continue the Sarv x Ruby x Male Amnesiac Reader story, but I hit a bit of writer's block on that,but I do want to finish it, but until then, I'll do others so here.

This is what you look like, bandages, scythe and all.

You looking like this is integral to this oneshot.

BTW when you sing, you sound like Tabi:

I also found out that Taki's official height is 11ft,like goddamn that's taller than Nikusa who's only 10ft,but I honestly just can't see that with Taki, like her height is not apparent in FnFever so in this story she will be roughly the same height as Sarv.

All art belongs to proper owners.

Requested by Ninja_Is_Here
_______________________________________

FeverTown was home to all sorts of strange people and creatures, I mean their mayor was a freaking Demon.

So you an odd grim reaper mummy looking guy wasn't that odd, which is why you didn't get any strange looks as you passed by the streets.

Right now you were looking for a place to stay for the night.

What was the scythe for you ask?

Well as said before this place was pretty dangerous and you knew how to use a scythe, so you thought it wouldn't hurt to bring it.

Anyway, you needed a place to crash for the night and it seemed luck was on your side.

You didn't want to cause an uproar, just needed a bed, so when you came across a seemingly abandoned church you were overjoyed at having found a place with absolutely no trouble.

You quickly bolted in and shut the door behind you.

You breathed a sigh of relief, only to realize the church's roof was completely destroyed leaving the moon exposed above you.

Fuck! You yelled realizing this wasn't a good place to sleep for the night.

Ugh, guess I'm stealing a house. You stated pulling out your Scythe.

However, before you could go out and take a house for yourself...

You jumped slightly at the sudden jumpscare you just experienced and turned to find some kind of Nun staring at you.