Chapter II

Kreek's p.o.v.:
We run of the studio. Honestly I don't know what is it and how did it end up here but the main gol now is to survive and not get caught. We didn't have much to do after we run of, so I just asked.

Kreek: Ok, so where do we go now?
Hyper: I don't know man.
TanqR: Lets go hide in the forest!
Kreek: I don't think it's the best idea.
TanqR: Do you have any better ideas?

Man, he has a point I don't know what to do, this situation is so random.

Kreek: No, I don't...
TanqR: Then c'mon let's go

And we all went to the forest. I never been here before, but I guess it's our only hope. As we were walking by, we head some talking.

Hyper: Do you you hear that?
Ashley: Yea, I do. Someone is pretty angry, but who?
???: Oh, Ahoy, everybody! ( u already know who is it)

Wait a minute. I heard this multiple times, I know ho is it.

Kreek: Wait. Minitoon!
Minitoon: Yep, that's me.

He said that while hopping of the tree.

DJ: What are you doing here?
Minitoon: Well, funny story. Since there were no sits left. I decided to use my spaceship ( let's pretend he has one), and watch everything from up here, but some sort of weird black thing took over my ship, I decided to hide and that's how I ended up on the tree.

I mean his story sounds weird, but seems legit, so I will trust him. We were walking deeper into forest, with Minitoon of course. As we were walking, we walked into some sort of middle of this forest. There was meadow with almost no flowers and one big tree in the middle of it.

Kreek: Ok guys, so what are w going to do?
Minitoon: Honestly, I don't know
Ashley: Yeah, we are like in the middle of nowhere right now.

Everyone was trying their best to think what to do, until...

TanqR: Wait I think I have an idea. Not sure if it will work tho...
Hyper: What is it?
TanqR: Maybe we should try to get all badges, swords and try to fight it somehow.
Minitoon: Eyy, that's not the worst idea, we should try it.
Hyper: Are you sure guys? You know I don't think it is going to work.
Kreek: You know, risk it for the biscuit
Hyper: Ok, fine but I'm still not sure
DJ: It's a good idea but does anyone know where are we?
Kreek: Uhh- well it was TanqR's idea so he probably knows.
TanqR: Of course, always me! Why?!
Kreek: Well, I don't know, I just feel like it
TanqR: Oh no you little-

Ashley's p.o.v.:
Here we go again... they are arguing yet again, but you know that's fine I'm used to in right now, I mean I guess.

Minitoon: How long they are usually going with it?
Hyper: Well we don't know, someone needs to stop them, if not they will be going like that forever...
Minitoon: Oh well interesting...

I couldn't take it anymore, at first it was funny but now it's just tiring.

Ashley: CAN YOU GUYS STOP?!

Instant silence, that's what I like. They stopped finally. Everyone looked at me but I don't really care right now.

Minitoon's p.o.v.:
Wow... Ashley has that voice. That was impressive, TanqR and Kreek looked away embarrassed immediately. I started laughing, Kreek's face looked ridiculous, and I can guess TanqR's too.

Ashley: Thanks guys.
Hyper: Hey look over here

Everyone looked at the big tree in the middle. There were 3 other people sitting under the tree looking at us.

DJ: Should we come over there?
Minitoon: I guess so

Everyone did it as I said that. We were coming here and these people got up and were coming to us. Kreek and TanqR were so embarrassed I can't. These ones just like each other so much. Nah just kidding, they would probably kill each other right here, right now. I didn't even noticed when we got close to these people.

Hyper: Uhh, Hello there
???: Hi guys!
Hyper: Who are you?
???: Oh excuse me. I'm SillyFangirl, but you can just call me Silly, and this is-
Kreek: Wait. I know you! Aren't you the guy who beat PghL in a 1v1?
???: Yep that's me I'm Ominous Nebula.
Ashley: You seems a little upset. What's wrong?
Ominous: Oh it's nothing I just can't find my friend and I'm a bit worried about him.
Ashley: Don't worry even if he got taken by this thing we have a plan to save him.
Ominous: Thank you...
Ashley: I'm Ashley
Ominous: Yea thanks
Hyper: And what about you?
???: Oh and I'm Chrisu Gaming but you can just call me Chisu I don't mind
TanqR: Wait but how are you alive, I didn't seen you running of or something.
Ominous: Well we had a little battle with this thing.
TanqR: But how you don't have any weapons, just mics.
Silly: Not the real battle we had a rap battle with them
TanqR: Uhh make sense I guess-

( still Minitoon's pov if someone doesn't remember)
Since we know them from like 2 minutes I don't really trust them, but they seem pretty nice so I just let them be.

DJ: Ok, so what I was thinking that we should divide into smaller groups. It might be harder to get it but it will be faster.
Silly: Ok but what are w doing?
DJ: We are trying to get rid of this thing from Roblox, we already have idea how, we still don't know if it's going to work but let's give it's a try.
Chrisu: We actually know what is it.
Hyper: Wait, what. Then tell us!
Chrisu: it's called Pibby corruption, when it touches you, you are done... until someone will remove it out of place you live in. For example we are in Roblox, and if we will be able to beat this thing somehow it will disappear ( last sentence is just a little add from me)
Kreek: Ok now, we know what is it let's make groups.
DJ: I already thought about that, and here is what I thought. There will be 3 groups with 3 people. Group number 1 here will be: Kreek, Ominous and Ashley. Group number 2 there are: TanqR, Hyper and Chrisu and the last group: Me, Silly and Minitoon.

Kreek: I'm ok with that
Ominous: Yea me too
DJ: Alright, so let's get into the games...

_______
Geez 2 chapters AND THIS OVER 1100 WORDS WOOW...
And yeah I'm going to repeat myself again do not try to correct my grammar mistakes please
And have great day
Cya :D