Chapter IV (Reupload)

I reuploaded this chapter since there were to much spelling mistakes and it hurt my eyes :D

I have an info before this chapter starts. There was 12 games in RB battles event but I need to remove 3 of them in my story since I have no idea on them. And these are going to be: Bloxburg, RoBeats and Island Royale.
And omg someone actually reads this cringe woowww-
Ok now on to the chapter.

_________

Ominous's p.o.v.:
As DJ said that we got teleported. We quickly got into the game. I never seen this game before it kinda looked like Piggy but it's kinda different. I was looking around. The place looked like some sort of lab or something. After a while weird voice has spoken.

????: Hello guys! Haven't seen you in a while. Well I have change for you. Nothing really hard, Kreek probably already know what you are going to do. Am I right?
Kreek: Uhh- I mean yeah, but who exactly are you?
????: Someone told me to don't tell you who I'm, but since i really like you I will tell you. I'm #### nice to meet ya!
Ashley: Oh wow... so you are going eazy on us right?
????: Well it doesn't depends on me.
Ashley: Wait, what? What do you mean?
????: Heh- Fun story, because Ronald is actually taking a break now and I can't really play, so we decided to put Sketch here. But something is wrong with him recently, I'm not sure what...
Ominous: Oh no...
????: Wait what? Why are yo-

And they got cut off. What should we do, Sketch is probably also one of them. Kreek maybe knows what to do but I don't.

Kreek: Ok guys, I got a strategy. So what we are  going to do is. Sketch will probably spawn in like 20 seconds ( idk how much it takes to spawn here I never played that) and one of us need to distract them, so the other two can do the map.
Ashley: Sounds like a plan, but who is going to distract him, it is kinda risky.

Silence... no one has responded for that. She was right tho. I don't think you respawn after you get killed, that was so awkward. I couldn't take it anymore.

Ominous: I'm going to do that.
Kreek: Are you sure man? I mean you need to be careful, because you will not re-
Ominous: I know but I think it would be better if I would do that, since my experiences in that type of games are not big.
Ashley: Ok, we are trusting you Ominous...
Kreek: Yeah, Good luck
Ominous: Good luck you too

And we went into different directions. I went to the spawn and they went deeper into Lab. I was waiting for him to spawn, and he did.

( The P. Thing means that he is corrupted ok?)
P. Sketch: Hello there guys I'm here once again~, but this time... I WILL BEAT YOU ALL!

Geez... I was freaking out. He laugh evilly after he said that. I was hiding behind corner, I decided to peek my head for a second just to see him. And I wish I didn't do that. He had a baseball bat, his eyes were white and full of rage. At this point I started regret my life decisions. I was sweating so hard

P. Sketch: Ohh~. C'mon guys don't be shy. I just want to RIP YOUR HEAD OFF~

OMG HE IS GETTING CLOSER WHAT DO I DO. He can't see Kreek or Ashley I need to work, quick. A plan I need a plan. At this point I wasn't able to thing normally, every idea seemed legit. C'mon Ominous focus, you need to think.

P. Sketch: Ohh~, I see someone, I wonder who is it. I can't wait to smash your head with this batt~

WAIT HE IS ALREADY HERE. I started running away from him, he wasn't really fast but he still has his boost thing. I didn't know where I was running. Just running as fast as I could, I wanted to get away from him.

P. Sketch: Don't run dude. I don't want to hurt you. I just WANT TO KILL YOU IN THE SLOWEST WAY POSSIBLE!

SH*T, IM FRICKED UP. He used his boost thing and he is right behind me. What do I do? WHAT DO I DO?! Ominous just run it's the best what you can do right now. I saw a chair, maybe this will stop thin for at least 10 seconds. I grabbed the chair and I decided to fight him. I turned back. He was running at me with his boost. My legs were shaking. He swinged his bat at me but I blocked it with my chair. As we were holding each other like that the he cut me off and I fell. He swinged his bat at me once again, I knew it's the end for me, but the hope dies last so I hoped that someone will save me... maybe. I just covered my head with my arms and I closed my eyes, but I didn't fell anything hitting me. I opened my eyes and I saw Kreek saving me from the hit with his sword that he got last time in RB battles.

P. Sketch: Oh isn't that Mr. KreekCraft decided to save his friend~.
Kreek: Just shut up man, I don't want to hear a word from your mouth.
P. Sketch: But Kreek it's our first meeting since you beat me, we should celebrate that by SMASHING YOUR HEAD OWER A WALL.

He laughed evilly again, I was stunned by this situation.

Kreek: C'mon wee need to go Ashley is already out I came back for you. The doors are opened just run to the exit.

As he whispered it is quickly got up and started running and Kreek pushed him away with his sword and also started running to the exit. I didn't really know where it was. So I waited for I'm to catch up to me

Kreek: Quick follow me!
P. Sketch: Ohh~ You think you can just run away from me like that... NO YOU CAN'T!

He used his boost again but IT WAS MUCH FASTED NOW AND HE WAS QUICKLY CATCHING UP TO US.

Ominous: KREEK WE NEED TO HURRY!
Kreek: I KNOW MAN! We are really close!
P. Sketch: NO KREEK! You are not going to win again with me!

He was chasing us really fast, but I saw the light which usually mean exit.

Kreek: WE ARE ALMOST HERE!
P. Sketch: NO YOU'RE NOT!

Wait. HE USED HIS BOOST AGAIN. HOW?!

Ominous: HE IS TO FAST WE WON'T BE ABLE TO RUN AWAY FROM HIM!
Kreek: THEN THROW SOMETHING AT THIM!
Ominous: HOW?! I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING.

Then he did something unexpected, which I never thought he will do that. He just threw his sword at him.

Ominous: ARE YOU CRAZY?!
Kreek: YES, I'M NOW GO!

Sketch got distracted by the sword and we had our chance to escape, and we did. I laughed happily as we got teleported into another game...

_______
Hello guys!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
No I'm not going to repeat myself yet again
And also THANK YOU FOR 70+ read it means A LOT <3
Cya!