Chapter XIV

Bro... cold is killing me... literally. AGHHH I HAVING COLD, IT SUCKS. And guys... WE FINALLY HAVE A THUMBNAIL LET'S GOOO. I know it's in Gacha but my drawing skills are literal garbo so...
____________

MiniToon's p.o.v.:

P. Russo: Prepare to battle.
Hyper: WAIT A SECOND, HOLD ON!
P. DJ: What now?
Hyper: How do you want us to fight without any weapons?!
P. DJ: Huh?... Oh- Sabrina give them some weapons.
P. Sabrina: Got ya!

She took a second to find weapons for us but she eventually found them and threw them at us.

P. Sabrina: Here you go, now stop crying!

Everyone picked up their weapons. Kreek got a baseball bat, Ashley stone sword, Ominous Ronald's hammer. Chrisu got revolver, Hyper was lucky enough and he got a AK-47 and Silly got a classic sword. But what about me...

MiniToon: Eyyy, what about me?!
P. Sabrina: You already have a sword, so don't cry here!

She was right. Why I didn't thought about that before... Whatever. We were about to start, but the weird thing happened judges started to glow as well as their swords.

P. DJ: Haha- it's good to feel this power again. I'm ready to destroy you all!
Kreek: THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
P. DJ: Well~ We will see about that.

As he said that they rushed in our direction. Russo attacked Silly and DJ Kreek. Sabrina were more at the back since she was medic here. But we still need to keep an eye on her, we don't know what she can do. I joined Kreek fighting with DJ. DJ were the strongest here because of his ability. But it doesn't mean we cannot handle him! We need to think of a plan because with just attacking them we will get nowhere. Kreek and I were playing more in defence not attacking because we wanted to think about it.

MiniToon: Do you have any ideas?!
Kreek: No- WAIT! What if four of us will keep DJ and Russo away and the other three will fight with TanqR to get to the exit?!
MiniToon: Sounds weird but that might work.

Kreek ran away to fight TanqR with Silly and Ominous. I stayed here with Hyper fighting DJ. I decided to push DJ a little bit and I started attacking him. That kinda caught him off guards, but he quickly got back on. Hyper was shooting at his direction, but when he hit a shot DJ was immediately healed by Sabrina. So I got this idea.

MiniToon: HYPER AIM AT SABRINA, SHE WILL BE HEALING HER SELF AND WE WILL BE ABLE TO FINISH THEM!
Hyper: Got it!

He immediately aimed at Sabrina, she was hard target to hit, since he was moving so much. But Hyper ended up hitting her sometimes. That causes her to got down from the platform and heal herself. And that's where I come in! I attacked DJ a few times. I ended up leaving some scars on his chest and legs, on which he immediately reacted and fail. Sabrina were still healing. So healing yourself takes longer huh? Good to know... We took DJ sword just in case if he wanted to attack us again. Then we decided to join Ashley and Chrisu in their fight since others weren't doing that bad I think... Ashley's sword were almost broken and Chrisu got revolver which takes long to reload or even aiming from it is hard. From what I heard before we got here he were hitting some shots but Russo were always healed minute after.

MiniToon: Need some help?
Ashley: Yes please!

Four of us attacked Russo. He was doing so good in this 4v1 but Russo ended up failing on the floor, with al lot of injuries then he passed out. I felt bad for him but we need to do what they told us to. I looked at Sabrina. She tried to get up, but she were already really tired of healing which just made her fail again. Ok, so we don't need to care about these three for now. They took Russo's sword and I came up to Sabrina to get hers. I was pretty happy about the fact that we are almost done with this, but now we have the biggest problem on our way... TanqR. When we came up to them they looked so exhausted and TanqR doesn't even look hurt or even tired! What should we do?! Killing him is not going to pass, because he will just basically die. Maybe we should try... no that's a bad idea... or maybe. I with other tried to attack him to let these ones rest a little. But no that didn't even left the scratch on him. Maybe this idea will work? But it's too risky, I don't want to risk someone's life just to end this. I backed up leaving them, and I got to Kreek.

MiniToon: Kreek you need to listen to me.
Kreek: What is that?
MiniToon: I think I have a way to get rid off this situation but it might be really risky.
Kreek: Tell me, I will take everything!
MiniToon: Alright, Well what I was thinking of that we just should stab him with Silly's sword since it's the best for combat.
Kreek: WHAT?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! WHAT IF HE WILL DIE HERE?!
MiniToon: If we will do it,the black stuff will be gone forever and we will be able to get Sabrina to help him. I know we are risking so much but... u know...
Kreek: Ehh- Fine, But if he will die... I will never forgive you.
MiniToon: I understand your decision.

We called Silly to came to us. He did and we told him about our plans. He was shocked but he agreed. We switched the sword with each other. Others also came and we explained it to them as well.

Hyper: Are y-you sure?
MiniToon: We need to see if it will work. But we still don't have a strategy, I guess we will go for straight up attack. You all will be distracting him and I will came in with Silly's sword and try to stab him.
Ashley: Ehh- Got it.
MiniToon: Ok, give me a second. TANQR IF YOU CAN HEAR ME. BEFORE WE WILL DO SOMETHING I ALREADY WANT TO SAY, I'M SORRY!

He looked at us confused. I need to apologise before that, in case if something went wrong.They rushed at TanqR, while I had my time to prepare myself for unexpected. TanqR was dogging the attack left and right. Ehh- I guess it's time for me. I started rushing into his direction. When I got close I prepared my sword, swinged it and I did it... I stabbed him. Did it work?! I feel bad, but at the same time like it was necessary.

MiniToon: Again I'm sorry bud...
TanqR: Heh- You all good mate...

After he said that he passed out in my arms with a sword in this lower chest.

Sabrina: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!
Ashley: SABRINA?!
Sabrina: I NEED TO HEAL HIM QUICK!
Chrisu: What about these two?

He showed us laying on the floor Russo and DJ.

Sabrina: They will be fine I already healed them while I saw that... whatever, now I need to focus. Please give me some free space.
MiniToon: Yeah we will wait and try to wake up these two.

Ugh- Why do I have a feeling that I messed up? WHY?!...

________

Hi!

Ye I don't have anything to say, really.
Have a great day or night!