Chapter X

I suggest you to listen to Tokyo drift while reading this, because we will be a lot of drifting here!
________

Hyper's p.o.v.:
We were teleported into another game. The first thing I saw is darkness, then I saw that I... WAS IN JAIL?! Why?! We are probably in jailbreak but why cells were closed?

Hyper: Guys, are you here?!
Chrisu: Yep!
Hyper: What about TanqR?
???: Oww...
Chrisu: Who was that?
Hyper: I don't know. Let's find out.

The cells opened and we started looking for that person. It didn't took us long to find out that it was TanqR suffering from his sickness.

Hyper: Really again?
TanqR: Yeah- But it's not that bad this time.
Chrisu: Are you able to walk and run?
TanqR: Yeah no problem!
Hyper: Then let's go explore.

We all went upstairs and got out from this building. We saw a person standing next to police building.

Hyper: Hey, guys there is someone standing here. Should we go an say hi?
TanqR: Bro are you stupid?
Hyper: Wait, what? What do you mean?
TanqR: We don't know if they are still "alive"!
Hyper: Oh- I- I mean you have a point. Yeah I was being stupid...
TanqR: Ok let's just try to at least sneak up an see who are they.

We did as he said and sneaked up to him but unfortunately, my nose just wanted to sneeze sooo bad, what can I do. Even if I will try to stop it he will hear us, since we are pretty close to him. I just let it out and that person turned around.

?????: What the?
Chrisu: Hyper! What was that?!
Hyper: Sorry man I needed to.
?????: Oh it's you guys.
Chrisu: Who are you?
TanqR: RyGuy...
P. RyGuy: Oh isn't it Mr. I shot people in the head... ( for some reason I still remember this nickname, that Ry gave TanqR idk)
TanqR: Maybe it's me.
P. RyGuy: Oh don't try to make fool out of me I know it's you.
TanqR: Ok what do you want?
P. RyGuy: What I want?! I want to destroy you!
TanqR: Geez man, you need to clam down.
P. RyGuy: Shut up, already!
Chrisu: C'mon TanqR, we need to go!

While they were arguing like that, we were able to open the server ( let's pretend they were here. I'm not sure if they were added at the time). He looked at us. Then he quickly passed complaining RyGuy. We climbed down a ladder and closed server behind us.

P. RyGuy: Hey where do you think you-

I didn't heard the last part, since Chrisu already closed it. I have to admit that it stinks in here. Like really...
Chrisu: Eww-
TanqR: It is what it is. We need to deal with it.
Hyper: Bro- you literally have mask.
TanqR: Well it's not my fault that you don't have.
Hyper: Well, Yeah-
TanqR: Ok, let's just get out of here.

We climbed up the ladder and got out of here. Then we somehow got out of prison.

Chrisu: Ok, now what?
Hyper: I guess we are driving.
Chrisu: But who is going to drive?
TanqR: I can!
Chrisu: You sure?
TanqR: Yeah!

We got into this free car, which you always get at the beginning. I sat at the back of car and Chrisu sat on the passenger seat.

TanqR: Ok guys, just to let you know. Prepare for a lot of drifting.
Hyper: Wait what?!

He turned on the engine and started speeding down the road.

Hyper: Slow it down!
TanqR: No, I warned you.

After a while we heard police sirens. I looked behind and it was RyGuy speeding behind us.

Hyper: Guys we have a problem...
TanqR: I see-
Hyper: Then do something!
Voice from radio: Hello competitors. Your task is to find 3 cameras and bring then back to RB studio, but there is a twist. RyGuy will be chasing you, don't let him catch you, because if he do... you are DONE.

The message has ended. I was kinda scared not gonna lie. Then we drove into city. This black glitching stuff was everywhere.

Chrisu: Watch our for that!
TanqR: I know!

He was drifting left and right to do not drive into this.

TanqR: Ok guys here is the plan. I'm going to drive you to jewellery store, you will try to find camera. I will be at power plant, then I will be back for you two and we will drive to museum.
Chrisu: I'm okey with that.
Hyper: Me too!
TanqR: Alright, then let's go!

He drove us to the jewellery store. But he couldn't stay for to long because RyGuy was right on him. This man really wants this revenge. Me and Chrisu broke into the store and started looking for camera, but I didn't see this anywhere.

Hyper: Have you found it?
Chrisu: No I didn't.

We were about to give up, but he has noticed something.

Chrisu: Hey dude look!
Hyper: What?
Chrisu: There is a lower part of the store, we should check here!

We both went down here and we saw the camera. We grabbed it and got out from the jewellery store.

Chrisu: Ok we have a camera now we need to wait for TanqR.
Hyper: I hope he is fine. RyGuys is pretty sure of hisself and I think he is able to kill him at this point.
Chrisu: Yeah, But from what I seen TanqR is pretty skilled player so I don't think he will go down that quickly.
Hyper: Yeah but his sickness...
Chrisu: Yeah, that might be one of his weaknesses.

Then we saw TanqR speeding down the street with RyGuy right on him. He stopped and we quickly got into car.

Chrisu: And have you got the camera?
TanqR: Yeah, But we need to be quick with the last one.

He was going so fast. These drifts were coming in one by one. He is actually really good driver. I never understood the logic of drifting in Roblox...

TanqR: Ok we are here you guys are going in museum I will stop RyGuy.
Hyper: Got it!

Me and Chrisu climbed up the ladder and TanqR started shooting into RyGuy's direction.
Then we blow up roof of the museum.

Hyper: You know, you need to watch out for this cameras you know?
Chrisu: Oh really? Thanks for information

We jumped into museum and started to look for the camera. We searched everywhere, so it had to be in the room where you need to solve the puzzle. We were about to go here but unfortunately Chrisu tripped over and fail which cause alarms to went on.

Hyper: Are you ok?!
Chrisu: Yeah- Let's just get over it...

I got into the room with puzzle. At least the puzzle is not that hard to solve. After I solve it I went into room and I found the last camera. I pulled the lever, he did as well and the doors opened. I got out running.

Chrisu: Do you have the camera?!
Hyper: Yeah!

TanqR was still fighting with RyGuy. They were hiding behind cars and shooting sometime. RyGuy saw me and shot one bullet at my direction, I dogged it somehow I still don't know how, but then we run into car. TanqR started the engine and we drove off, but RyGuy were right behind us. He were catching up to us since he had much better car. TanqR saw him coming and he gave me a gun.

TanqR: Here take it. Aim at tires of his car it should stop him.

I did as he said. I opened  window then I started aiming at his car. I missed a lot of my shots, since my aim it's not great but eventually I pierced one of his tires.

Hyper: I got it!
TanqR: Great! Now let's end this suffering.

He started speeding down the road again, I was freaking out. Ugh- this dude. But at least we quickly got to the RB studio. Me and Chrisu grabbed the cameras and TanqR opened doors and let us came first. I'm glad, this games are over and we will be able to go back to our world. Ehh- we are pretty good team I'm not gonna lie, it will be one of my best and at the same time the worst experiences in my life. Th portal appeared behind us.

Hyper: Are you guys ready to go back to our world?
TanqR: Bro- And you are asking me. I finally don't need to deal with this sickness anymore.
Chrisu: I'm also really happy about that, but we still have final battle.
Hyper: Yeah, but it's not going to stop us, right?!
Chrisu: Yeah!
TanqR: Then what are waiting for, c'mon let's go!

We all jumped into portal. I can't wait it to be over already....

________
Hi guys!
I kinda feel like I fu*ked up this chapter, but yeah there ya go, enjoy. New chapter is probably coming soon so stay tuned for that. And ofc stay safe!
Cya!