Chapter VII

Chrisu's p.o.v.:
We just got teleported out of Murder Mystery and we were already in another game. Wow... that was quick. We were in some kind of forest area with a path. We all decided to walk down the path and what we saw was suppressing... it was A HUGE area with grass only, no trees. We walked in and started looking around.

Hyper: Guys look, there is a river!
TanqR: Oh wow, there actually is...
Chrisu: Alright, but what do we do?
Hyper: I don't know man. I've never been here.
??: Welcome finalists and a dude which I don't know.
Chrisu: Hey!
??: Chill our I've never seen you before.
Hyper: Alright cool, but where are we, and what is this game?
??: Oh this, it's a game where a player named iamSanna won!
Chrisu: Have you guys watched it?
TanqR: Well I did, but I don't exactly remember the name. Build a boat for "something", I don't remember.
Hyper: Oh...
??: For Treasure..., but whatever. I'm not going to explain anything because I'm about to get attacked by this weird black thing, but that's fine. But just to let you know you can get a Sword of Truth from here...

Silence yet again, but after a few seconds there was that scream which seemed really painful I guess it was this dude who were speaking to us... Ugh- I'm hating this already. What will happen if we will go back? Ok, don't mess you minds right now, just think.

Hyper: Ok, so I guess we are building a boat...
Chrisu: Well yeah, but how and from what?

Then so much supplies popped out from nowhere. I guess we are building from this.

Chrisu: Oh, so we got our supplies but now there is a question how?
TanqR: Well uh-, I actually watched Kreek's live about this game and his reaction to this episode and yeah I've learned nothing from that. ( if someone is confused, you can go now on to Kreek's reaction about that episode and if you will look closely in one moment you will see a "notification" where it says that TanqR has subbed to him so. At least I think it was this episode)
Hyper: Oh ok. Wait what make you watch it, I'm just curious.
TanqR: Oh this, his live popped out on YouTube, so I was like why not?
Hyper: Makes sense I guess
Chrisu: So are we building or what?
Hyper: Yeah let's go!
Voice: You have 10 minutes to build your boat, after them you will be teleported with you boats into water.

Ok I think 10 minutes is enough to build a random boat. But we need to remember that we still have to get the Sword of Truth.

TanqR: Eyy, since we also need to get the sword, I decided to look for it. I will look through YouTube and try to find some tutorials and then I will just build another boat.
Chrisu: I just wanted to talk about that with you, but if you are ok with that I'm as well!
TanqR: Yeah I'm fine with that!
Chrisu: Ok let's keep building

Me and Hyper were building a boat, nothing really big we just wanted it to be stable. Because as far as I know it's a pretty long way. I want this to be over already, we still have to play one game and beat final battle, UGH! Just focus on bullying. I looked at TanqR, he was looking at his phone probably looking for some tutorials or something. He eventually found something I think, and he started building boat as we were. Our boat looked so far pretty stable and that's good I guess. We just needed to add some boosts and we would be done.

Voice: 2 minutes till the end.

A random voice said. I didn't really care about that fact, since we're almost done.

Hyper: Are you sure it's enough to make it to the end?
Chrisu: Yea it should be.
Hyper: So we are ready?
Chrisu: I think so.
Voice: Time's up it's time to start our competition.

Our boats got teleported into water. Me and Hyper were swimming down the river. And TanqR... I don't know what he was doing but I think he knows what to do.

Time skip
We were still going but it's started to getting harder to beat these parts. I think we were able to make it, since our build was stable, but who knows everything can happen.

Hyper: Hey dude... you should look behind you...

He was scared? Why? I looked behind me and I realised why... There was a huge wave of this corruption coming right behind us. I looked around, there were so much people that I knew. IamSanna, Sabrina?, and... Rektway geez I'm glad that Ominous is not with us, he would probably panic at this point.

Hyper: What do we do man?!
Chrisu: I don't know! All we can do now is trying to get to the end!
Hyper: How?!  This thing is going to fast!
Chrisu: We still have some shields ( I never played that idk what is here, ok?). We can use them and try to get at least close to the end!
Hyper: Ok sounds like a plan, but but what do we do if our boat will get destroyed?
Chrisu: I don't know. We will think about it later!

We activated the shields. This thing attacked us and stared pushing our boat around. They tried to break the shield Sabrina and IamSanna were just punching it, but Rektway geez he had a RageBlade ( you know that sword from BedWars). I don't think this shields will hold them enough to make this to the end. Ugh- I want this all to be over already! We were at the last part of the river but they broke the shield and they jumped at us.

Hyper: WHAT DO WE DO?!
Chrisu: I DON'T KNOW. LET'S JUST JUMP INTO WATER AND TRY TO MAKE IT TO THE END IT'S NOT THAT FAR AWAY!! (Let's pretend they will not die from this)

We jumped into water and started to swim as fast as we could and eventually we made it to the end. We go teleported into the same forest in which we spawned before. We both started breathing really hard and fast as we were so tired. Our clothes were wet ugh... I looked around I saw TanqR standing under a tree with a Sword of Truth.

TanqR: Finally, you guys made it I- Oh.

He looked at us. We weren't the best looking right now.

Chrisu: C'mon... we- we need to go.
TanqR: But what happened and why are you guys like that?!
Hyper: This thing is here and- and it's huge... we also was others, but they were- were corrupted...
TanqR: So this thing attacked you but why are you wet?
Chrisu: We needed to- to jump off the boat...
TanqR: Ok that's it.

He took of his cape and covered us with it.

TanqR: Here take it for now. Maybe it's not really big but I don't want you to catch a cold, since we still have a long way to go.
Hyper: Thanks dude.
TanqR: Ye no problem.

As he said that teleporter appeared behind us and we all went through it...

__________

*  Crying noises  *
Guys you made my cry 200+ reads that's insane man... Thanks a lot guys! It do really means a lot for me!
That's all I wanted to say
Cya!