Chapter VIII

Kreek's p.o.v.:
Another game... and probably the last from 1st rounds. We still need to go through another one after this game, this game is Islans I knew it, since I'm keeping up with the event but I don't know in which game we will be after that. We all went out from the portal. We in Islands, as I thought.

Ashley: Ohhh I've been here before.

She smiled, because she knew what to do. But it can't be that easy now, since this corruption started.

????: Hello ladies and gentlemen~.
Ominous: Oh... it's another one of these
????: What do you mean, do I sound like them~?
Ominous: Well... uhh- I-

Something was off. He sounded peaceful but at the same time like he want to end us right here right now. His voice was soft but do dominate at the same time.

????: That's what I thought. Heh- Silly boy~.
Ominous: Oh- WAIT WHAT?!
Kreek: Why sounds like he is flirting with you?!
Ominous: I DON'T KNOW!
????: I really like your voice sweetheart~.
Ominous and Ashley: WHAT?!

I was literally wheezing at this point. I was laying on the ground. My eyes were full of tears because of laughing.

????: What is it honey, don't you want to join us and have some fun~?
Ominous: WHA- NO NEVER!

Wait. Why he said " us"? That made me stop laughing. And I stood up immediately.

Kreek: Guys you need to stop talking to him.
Ominous: Why?
Kreek: Haven't you heard he said " us", he is probably already corrupted, so he doesn't exactly know what he is saying.
Ashley: You got the point.
Kreek: Let's just focus on doing our task to get out of here as quick as we can.
????: Guys what are you whispering. I wanna know...

We all just ignored them, we got closer to each other, since we didn't want him to hear us.

Kreek: Ok this guy at the portal doesn't look friendly, so Ashley do you remember the list?
Ashley: Well um- there were 2 breads, 10 slimes, a tomato, and some coral and umm- I don't remember...
Ominous: Then how we are going to do this?
Kreek: Maybe our only way is to ask this guy-
Ominous: I guess so.
Ashley: I will go, if he will try to attack me push him out of here.
Kreek: Understood!

Ashley went for some wood to bridge to this island. I took out my sword, sadly the other one is gone, but I need to deal with it. Ashley started bridging to this island. Me and Ominous were behind her, I got my sword and Ominous... he had a rock, but I guess it's not the worst weapon. When she finally bridged over him, she came closer, he gave her a piece of paper. She smiled and thanked him. He smiled back but the smile on his head quickly disappeared. He feel on his knees and grabbed his head. Guess it time for my job now.

Kreek: Ashley back off!

She quickly got behind us. I was standing ready with my sword as well as Ominous with his rock. That dude stood up and then he started staring at us, his eyes were white, he also had a big black smile his body was glitching? If I can call it like that. I was waiting for his reaction. I didn't want to attack 1st, because it would be really risky. We were standing like that for around a minute, when he jumped at us. I'm glad my reflex is not that bad and I was able to swing my sword before he got close to us. He fail and looked at us, he was really close to the edge.

Ominous: Don't worry guys I got this!

He threw the rock at him, which eventually made him fail.

Kreek: Good job man!
Ominous: Ye thanks!
Ashley: Ok guys we are safe here, so we should start out job here. I was thinking about that Kreek should go and get slimes, since he has his sword and you Ominous can go for coral I can do everything else.
Ominous: You really want me to be sick?
Ashley: No, what why would you thought about that " sWeEtHeArT"?

We both started laughing, and he was just standing here.

Ominous: Guy that's not funny, I-
Kreek: Ok, ok fine. We should get going
Ominous: Yeah
Ashley: Good luck guys!
Ominous and Kreek: Yea you too!

We both went through the portal and we were at some kind of village. But it didn't looked like that one from the episode. It looked abandoned. There were only 2 people, but even they were scared.

Ominous: I should get going.
Kreek: Ye me too.
Ominous: Well bye!
Kreek: Cya

I went into another portal which led me to a meadow, where there supposed to be slimes, but there were none of them. I went deeper into this and I saw... slimes but they were much bigger than I expected. Is that means that they also got taken by this. Then how do you want me to kill it but don't get touched. Ehhh.... I guess I need to deal with it... I take out my sword and started to slicing slimes with it. It was going pretty good. But in the last one I got touched. I started panicking. What should I do?! WHAT SHOULD I DO?! Corruption started taking over my arm. I quickly took of my shirt I had hoodie under it anyway. I threw the shirt. I need to be more careful of what I'm doing. I quickly got the last slime and went back to portal. When I got out I saw Ominous still swimming in the lake. I think he might have the hardest task of all of us. But after a minute he got out of lake.

Kreek: You are finally out!
Ominous: J-j-just don't s-say anything, ok..?
Kreek: You seems cold
Ominous: No Sh*t Sherlock. But anyway where is you shirt?
Kreek: Oh, um. Let's say I died but I'm alive so that matters!
Ominous: I'm not even asking why...

We went through the portal. We walked pass the bride that Ashley made. And when we got to her we saw her crouching next to a plant.

Kreek: Uhh. What are you doing?
Ashley: Oh Hi Guys! I didn't saw you there, I'm waiting for tomato to grow, I'm almost done but it still need some time.

As she said that the tomato was ready.

Ominous: Wow... that was quick
Ashley: No it wasn't I was waiting for like 5 minutes to grow!
Kreek: Chill at least we got all things from list.

The portal appeared behind us.

Ominous: I guess it's time for semi finals?
Kreek: Yeah I'm ready!
Ashley: Me too!
Ominous: Alright, let's go!

And we all together went into portal...

_______

Man... this book...
300+ READ BRO, HOWWWW....
Thank you so much I really appreciate that. I can't... my first ever book is doing so well. Thank you sooo much. Love you guys!
Cya