Chapter XII

Kreek's p.o.v.:
We started moving to our probably last exit out of this situation. People with swords were protecting people without them. I had my sword which I got from RB battles season 1. MiniToon had his sword from his sword pack. DJ had his own sword, Ashley and TanqR had Sabrina's and Russo's swords. They weren't able to use their abilities unlike DJ which's sword was glowing he did as well. We tried to protect the others but still keep our distance from this thing. I felt power inside me and I used one of my abilities which were like a big slice and I cut this thing in half but it renewed really quickly. Ughh- it is harder than I thought. We were getting closer to our exit. We all run into that direction. This thing were keep attacking us and at this point we were only able to avoid them. I was kinda tired, everything were happening so fast. I never thought that this finale will end up like this, I wasn't ready for that! We were almost at our exit, when we heard a scream. I looked at that direction.

DJ: GUYS CATCH THE SWORD!
Kreek: Wait- WHAT?!

DJ's threw his sword and Ominous quickly reacted and grabbed it.

Kreek: DJ, NO!

But it was to late... he was gone... I panicked. How are we going to do that if we have no one who knows more than us about this. What do we do?
Ominous: Kreek! We need to go, our exit will close soon!
Kreek: Coming-!

We ran of at the last moment, because the exit closed behind us. We were in this forest again. I don't know what to do- my mind are full of weird questions and thoughts. We all started walking in some random direction just hoping that we will get somewhere. I felt terrible leaving DJ like that.

( this next part is not a ship! But you can take it in any way you want I honestly don't care)
TanqR: Kreek, are you alright-?
Kreek: Do I look like I'm alright!

A tear appeared in my eye. He looked shocked at me.

TanqR: Kreek, don't cry right now. I know it is hard, we just lost DJ, but you-
Kreek: NO! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! HOW WE WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE IT ALIVE?!

He putted his hand on my arm and sighed.

TanqR: Ehh- Kreek you need to believe, we can do it.
Kreek: NO WE CAN'T HOW DO YOU WANT US TO-
TanqR: OH JUST SHUT THE F**K UP AND BELIEVE. YOU NEED TO. IF WE WILL LOSE OUR HOPE WE WILL BE DONE. HOPE ALWAYS DIES LAST KREEK AND YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT! I BELIEVE IN YOU IN EVERYONE HERE, NOW YOU JUST NEED TO!

And he putted me into a tight hug. I would never expect him to do that, but I can see just looking at him that he also can't figure it out in his head as well, but the still believes. Ugh- I can't believe I'm going to do it but I hugged him back, I wasn't really sure at first, but I felt like I really needed that. We stayed like that for some time and then we backed up from each other.

Kreek: T-Thanks dude..
TanqR: Anytime!
Hyper: So that means you are friends now.
Kreek: No.
TanqR: He just needed some mental help, so I helped him, alright?
Hyper: Ye, ye
MiniToon: We should get going right now, we still have long way to go.
Chrisu: Yeah, Let's go!

And we started to walking once again. I felt much better right now, but I still think we shouldn't leave him like that. We were all following Ominous since he knows where are we. I'm still not sure if we should trust him, but this man risked his life for us in Ronald game, and if we get lost, well... he probably will be dead.

Chrisu: Look Guys it's the RB battles HQ!
Hyper: I can't see it-
Ashley: Haha- then clean your grasses, it's right here!

Hyper cleaned his glasses and then looked once again.

Hyper: Oh there really is!
Ashley: Told ya!
Ominous: Then why are we waiting, let's go!

We all started running to the HQ, everything were going just fine. But in one second we got surrounded by this thing once again. Ehh I guess we are fighting. Everyone who had swords pulled them out. I attacked this but not hitting a shot. Others were more defending than attacking but,  you know they weren't really able to. I was trying my best to destroy it somehow, but when I did some damage to it but it's just more, and more bigger and we had now way to escape. Now this thing started attacking, I needed to back up, but while doing it I lost my balance and I fell. While it I dropped my sword and it was to far away to reach it. I can't believe it's going to be the end for me. I saw it coming in my direction,
I just closed my eyes and waited for best maybe...

___Flashback___

Kreek p.o.v.:
We were walking deeper into the forest. Of course I always needed to talk/ mess with someone and who is the best target? Of course TanqR. I waited for him since I was ahead from him.

Kreek: Hey you.
TanqR: Me?
Kreek: Yes you.
TanqR: What do you want now Kreek?
Kreek: I just wanted to say that I will probably need to save your butt because you won't be able to defend yourself.
TanqR: Wow... good one but next time try better. I probably will be the one saving you.
Kreek: No you're not.
TanqR: Hah- we will see about that.
Kreek: Bet?
TanqR: Bet

I looked at him once again he look so determined, but I know I will win that he doesn't have any weapons...

___The end of flashback___

...

I opened my eyes. I think I was safe? I saw others fighting with this thing, then I looked up and saw TanqR holding that attack with my sword. Does that mean he won?

Kreek: What are you doing!
TanqR: Protecting you!
Kreek: BUT WHY?!
TanqR: Kreek you need to understand that YOU are the one who know the most about these swords! And if they will lose you they won't be able to make it alive!
Kreek: But what about you!
TanqR: Don't worry about me I will try to distract this thing as long as I can!
Kreek: NO! YOU WILL PROBABLY DIE HERE!
TanqR: At this point I don't care if I will make it alive or not! JUST GRAB RUSSO'S SWORD AND GO AND SAVE ROBLOX!
Kreek: Alright...

He then used one of my abilities to cut the exit for us. How did he learned to do that? We run off leaving him in here. Now we left two people for straight up death. I feel horrible. I was rnning with other to the HQ. We were at the main doors, but they were closed? How they were closed? I started kicking it but it didn't work. Everyone were thinking what should we do. But Ominous had and idea.

Ominous: Ashley.
Ashley: Yeah?
Ominous: I think you know what to do...

She looked at thin confused but then she realised. I still didn't know what they were talking about. She started looking for something. After a minute she got back to us with a pot?! Oh yeah I forgot... then she threw it at the glass door and they broke. And that's how we got into HQ. I still feel horrible, because I left them...

_________

The boys are gone :(
But I need to say that sadly we are almost at the end  /e cry
But I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Cya!