♂️🏳️‍⚧️~Beautiful boy~🏳️‍⚧️♂️

🏳️‍⚧️️Dadschlatt x reader platonic!🏳️‍⚧️
♂️fluff, non-reader-specific version! Read this for name to be whatever you want! it is implied he/him male/masc tho-♂️
🚹2nd person/ implied he pronouns!🚹
💟For Bork_Commits_Arson!!!💟
💙💓🤍💓💙Let's begin!💙💓🤍💓💙

    🏳️‍⚧️️Dadschlatt x reader platonic!🏳️‍⚧️♂️fluff, non-reader-specific version! Read this for name to be whatever you want! it is implied he/him male/masc tho-♂️🚹2nd person/ implied he pronouns!🚹💟For Bork_Commits_Arson!!!💟💙💓🤍💓💙Let's b...

     You knocked on the door softly. Your tired, wrapped up hands covered in a large sweater rapping softly at your beloved father's door shakily. After hours or panic, days of dreading, weeks of brainstorming, months of planning and years of dysphoria you had decided to take the final step. Your heart pounded against your chest and you felt so very terrified, all you could do now was try to reassure yourself that this was the right thing

     You heard the familiar footsteps as the door creaked and you moved out of it's way.

     "Hello? Baby, what's up? It's almost time for be-" he paused. Tears pricked at your eyes in a mixture of fear and hope as you bit your lip to keep from doing or saying something wrong. Anxiety swelled in your chest. You looked up at him as he ruffled your hair.

     "Hey, hey, shhh.....it's okay, what's wrong? Did you have a nightmare again or somethin'? Do you wanna talk?"

     You nodded yes and he took you into his room and sat you on the bed, the big comfy covers warm from him where he had been reading a book before the disturbance.

     You looked up at him again, wiping your eyes as he waited for your explanation. "Dad, I need to say something- and I know it's gonna sound crazy, but I'm not....I'm not me- well...not-...hhhh- uh- it's hard to explain!!" Panic shown through your shaky voice, if you messed this up it could ruin everything you had, everything that made you so happy. He shushed you, rubbing your shoulder when you nodded at his motion of asking if that was okay. You started again.

     "Dad-.... I'm- I'm in the wrong body...I'm not a girl...I know you want a good daughter and I'm sorry I can't be that and I know it's disappointed and you're probably mad but I think I'm a guy so please h-"

    He raised his eyebrows. "Kid! Kid, it's okay! It's all okay, alright? I'm not mad at you. I promise."

     You looked up at him, eyes sparkling with hope and surprise. You had no reason to think he'd be for or against it, but your anxiety and sour outlook had been disproven for once and it was hitting you like a boulder in those coyote-roadrunner cartoons. "Really," you mumbled, "you mean it...?" He grinned, cooing. "Yes, of course. I may be an old cook, but I'm not aimin' to let you outta here that easy any time soon, kiddo!" He laughed, making you smile as he opened his arms.

    You hugged him, your tears left over soaking into his soft sweater as he brought you into his lap for a big cuddle. You asked him something softly.

     "Uh...dad, if you don't mind, can you not call me my 'name' anymore?" You asked.

      "Well, will it make you happy?" You nodded a yes into his chest and he smiled softly. You could hear it in his voice. "Then of course I will. Unless it's Joe-mama or moe-lester- in which case we will have a stern talk on what joke is fair game for your old man before ya give me a stroke-" he chortled out to soften the situation, making you laugh with a kindhearted eye roll.

    "C-can you call me...uhmm..y/n? It's a good name, I like it..."

      "Hey, no need to explain yourself kid. Y/n is a nice name. Guessin' you want 'ta be addressed with he/him like yer old man?" You nodded with a grin, looking into his warm eyes and feeling safe. The feeling you missed.

      "I promise, there is nothing you can do to ever make me dislike you y/n. Nothing. I love you because you're my kid- because you're you. Not because of your body or how you were born."

     You hugged him closer and he rubbed your back. "I'll help you, I promise. Whatever it takes to make my baby boy happy. Okay?"

     You felt a rush of warmth at that. 'Baby boy' was something you could live with, something you could get used to.

Done!Hope u enjoyed :) request on the 1st part if u wannaFeel free to vote! <3 byeee(768 words)

Done!
Hope u enjoyed :) request on the 1st part if u wanna
Feel free to vote! <3 byeee
(768 words)