🌉~Home~🌉

home
   /hōm/
noun
  the place where one lives permanently, especially as a member of a family or household.

         home   /hōm/noun  the place where one lives permanently, especially as a member of a family or household

~they/them pronouns for y/n
~tw : homelessness maybe? Idk. A bit angsty/fluffy near the end.
~in which a newly homeless, early teenage y/n is found by the chuckle Sammy trio and a certain orange cat.

You sat alone on the dusty bench in your local park, a bag of sunflower seeds and berries feeding the birds. A freshly kicked out (your grade) student, you were stuck in a sad limbo of public place to public place. You sighed, the dried fruit, nuts and seeds in your hand shook softly with your shift of stance as you crossed your legs. The birds beneath you were engulfed in the idea of more snacks, so you dropped some more for them and they reacted as expected. You sat silently, a small smirk growing on your face as you watched the beautiful (albeit common) birds peck and nom at the contents on the cement and stone path.

     The tranquility was soon paused as you heard a loud pitter patter and sharp meow near, it was coming from behind you. You sat down the seed bag and slightly moved your foot to shoo the birds off fast enough to not get rEkT- I mean-...not be harmed by the oncoming creature. You turned to face the noise and came face to face with a bright, warm orange cat hopping into your direction and you held your arms out.

     "JaAaAAmmbooooOOOH MY- JAMBO- GET BACK HERE-" you heard a worried voice boom from not to far away. This was followed by another, more funny voice

      You chuckled, opening your eyes to the cheeky cat in your arms staring back at you. You glanced over to an extremely tall guy running over in your direction. His dark, slightly uneven hair pulled back in a cheap headband that at first was hard to notice, he was wearing jeans and a large, darkly colored t-shirt with a weirdly made but well drawn sandwich on the front in the corner. Following behind him in a run were two other guys, one in dark, thick glasses and shorter, lighter colored hair. The other guy was probably the tallest (If not the same height as the first guy). His hair was similarly colored to the one closest to you but shorter and he was wearing goldish colored round glasses. He was seemingly recording the entire thing on an extremely small camera. Meanwhile him and his light haired companion dying of hysterical laughter. All of them were wearing different variations of the T-shirt the first one had on but in different colors and with different sandwiches. The one the front chasing him was standing in front of you, out of breath and keeled over with his hands on his knees.

     "Hey...uhh....you okay? Is this your cat?" You raised an eyebrow and the other two arrived, the recording one adjusting his glasses and the light haired one wiping his brow. They all seemed very tired. Soon you saw the orange cat, apparently named Jambo, was trying to get into your bag of sweets and paw at the bottle cap to your water bottle. You sighed. The long haired one looked at you, him leaning over put him at eye level with you. He sighed out a sentence.